Community Forum

OSU!Xmas Avatar Project (๑´ㅂ`๑)

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
Harmoni
Hello ^^
My avatar : http://puu.sh/dt2xD/ea440eed30.png
ID : NoYami

Thank you for your job ;)
Topic Starter
Queen

xJunkosHand wrote:

yahoo, Queen-chan!

Avatar: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/343/b/9/nozomi_tojo___render__2_by_hikulockhart-d8995mw.png
ID: xJunkosHand

thank youuu! <3

NoYami wrote:

Hello ^^
My avatar : http://puu.sh/dt2xD/ea440eed30.png
ID : NoYami

Thank you for your job ;)
CSLM
hi queen-chan :3

Avatar: my avatar
ID: CSLM
thx you
Topic Starter
Queen

CSLMVenezuela wrote:

hi queen-chan :3

Avatar: my avatar
ID: CSLM
thx you
[ Setsuna ]
Avatar: http://puu.sh/dt6ci/569ae21e5b.png
ID: Setsuna

thxxxxx
Topic Starter
Queen

[ Setsuna ] wrote:

Avatar: http://puu.sh/dt6ci/569ae21e5b.png
ID: Setsuna

thxxxxx
Makou
ty queen ur the best
SenpaiF1rest0rm
Avatar: my Avatar
ID: SenpaiF1rest0rm
thanks
Nihad
Thank you~
Chimeirinkyuu
i want huwan again ww o/

Avatar: http://puu.sh/dtRbR/e82f65bf19.jpg
ID: Rinkyuu
thx queen~
Topic Starter
Queen

SenpaiF1rest0rm wrote:

Avatar: my Avatar
ID: SenpaiF1rest0rm
thanks

Chimeirinkyuu wrote:

i want huwan again ww o/

Avatar: http://puu.sh/dtRbR/e82f65bf19.jpg
ID: Rinkyuu
thx queen~
Rilivity
Avatar 1: http://pbrd.co/1xgfaUK
Avatar 2: http://pbrd.co/1xghZox
ID: Rilivity
Thanks!
joshhh
Avatar: http://puu.sh/du3TU/e898fe58b7.jpg
Username: Fist

Thanks
Topic Starter
Queen

Fist wrote:

Avatar: http://puu.sh/du3TU/e898fe58b7.jpg
Username: Fist

Thanks

Rilivity wrote:

Avatar 1: http://pbrd.co/1xgfaUK
Avatar 2: http://pbrd.co/1xghZox
ID: Rilivity
Thanks!
Marisa Kirisame
Solveh
Aoko
Hello, and thank you very much for this adorable thread! Merry Christmas! *v*

Avatar Link: http://puu.sh/dv8bU/34aa5a88d6.png
ID: Aoko
Topic Starter
Queen

ZetiX wrote:

https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/hanayamata-01-hana-heroine-blonde-fan-looking_back-mysterious.jpg
ID Naru
thx mate

Solveh wrote:

Avatar 1: http://puu.sh/duXYS/60b4289c14.jpg Avatar 2: http://puu.sh/duXqF/660ab72b01.png
ID: Solveh

Thanks!

Aoko wrote:

Hello, and thank you very much for this adorable thread! Merry Christmas! *v*

Avatar Link: http://puu.sh/dv8bU/34aa5a88d6.png
ID: Aoko
Balanced
Avatar: http://puu.sh/dw4rs/19540bfb6c.jpg
ID: Balanced

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas! :3
- [ S h i n ] -
Avatar: Click~
ID: [ Shin ] and Shin

Merry Christmas~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply