forum

[BETA] Official deanio97's edit skin (AKA Pippi-sama edit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deanio97
I'm still working on this skin a bit, stuff lik balancing the transparencies and making sure it's at least usable as a skin. I managed to get it out of alpha and will have some DL links available soon... as for clips... well, at the moment, I feel like teasing you all... so... I'll leave you with a fail screen from the skin!!

Estimated time of beta release: TBA, BUT, I'm suspecting that I'll have it released within the next few weeks and handed in an osk format!!

also... just to tease a little further... there's something unusual about the cursor in this skin... other than that it rotates... the cursor has a very cool little addition... but since I'm not leaking too much at the moment... you'll have to PM me if you want the WIP version of the skin.

also:

IF YOU MAKE EDITS... THIS SKIN IS COMPLETELY OPEN (since I'm such a nice guy!) I GIVE CREDIT TO AUTHOR'S WORK (SUCH AS THE 2 INSTANCES OF PIPPI-NYAN AND PIPPI WITH A COOKIE, THE OLD 404 IMAGE USED IN THE FAIL SCREEN AND SEVERAL PIPPI CAMEOS IN THE ART STYLES AS WELL AS DESIGNS BORROWED FROM THE 1ONZ DECEMBER EDIT SKIN)... I WILL GLADLY TRY EDITS OUT FROM YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY BOTH THE SKIN AND THE FREEDOM OF EDITING THAT COMES WITH IT! SOME ITEMS, SICH AS THE MENU UI ARE MY OWN CONTENT, SO IF THEY ARE USED IN OTHER SKINS... I WON'T MIND AT ALL AS LONG AS IT'S ACKNOWLEDGED!! ^_^
Nitrousdragon
Actually, osu crops the image to fit the thread.
Topic Starter
deanio97
thanks for letting me know... I'll edit the thread :D
Topic Starter
deanio97
aaaaaaaand we're in business with version 2.0Beta!!

http://skins.ppy.sh/skins/view/168

I've already had a bit of interest in this skin already... so thanks to those who downloaded!! it means an awful lot to me!!

I'll be releasing 2.1 after I've cleaned up the worst bug ever... the damn canvas!!!

Which, for some reason has decided to go white on me!!!... TO PHOTOSHOP!!!... again! :?
lit120
That hitcircle... better change it to .png file
meepzy
why cant i download the skin 3:
Redo_

meepzy wrote:

why cant i download the skin 3:
Hate to break it to you but the thread is 9 years old
meepzy
what do you mean its 9 years old i see that :c