forum

[invalid] Hotkey to Bring Out osu!direct

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +198
Topic Starter
Qenomo
is it possible that osu!direct will be made accessible from in hame and in multiplayer rooms with a hotkey instead of just the home screen? Just a suggestion and am open to discussion =)
Sea_Food
I am trying to make a good reply for this idea but I cant because lobby and multiplayer are the wrong way around in this game so I cant construct even one sentence without confusing myself
Pawsu
t/133048 duplicate
Stefan
Being a supporter allows you to download beatmaps at in-game when someone uses the /np command or when you're in a multiplayer room. Having an extra key command is pointless for these two points. While you're in the title screen you easily can click on the right the osu!direct field or press 'D' to open. I actually thought this was a request to add the ability to change the keybind to open osu!direct but.. well, it doesn't.

Marking as invalid.
Topic Starter
Qenomo
What about opening it in multiplayer or in the pause menu of a song? Changing the key would be ncie as well
Pawsu
I don't think it's really needed to bring it out in multiplayer, what use would it be?
ImJustSomeNerd
I'd like to be able to open Osu Direct while in Solo mode so I don't have to back out to get a new beatmap or while in Multiplayer because my friends and I and played all of our beatmaps and like trying new ones