forum

(WIP) Shade - Ontlogy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Poltergeist_old
Hey there. I just made my first file and since it's my first file I expect it to suck, therefore I'll just put a dl link here without submitting it (I hope that's ok?).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oawo3g

pce
Yingwu
Cool map so far, I didn't find any major wrongs so work on a second difficulty and good luck with getting ranked!
MMzz
When your in editor submit the beatmap not export o3o (Only if you want it on BSS tho)
GameBoo
All I think is that the spacing could be a little more consistent.

I guess how it is now would be fine for a Insane difficulty I suppose. Just keep it in mind for when you make more difficulties, if you wish to do so.
Topic Starter
Poltergeist_old
Thanks for the feedback!
Also, what difficulty would you define this beatmap as? And around what seconds should I have made my spacing more consistent? (or was it throughout the whole file? :p)
GameBoo
The main issues I saw were at 00:12: and 00:21. Pehaps if you flipped those combos horizontally...?

Also, the spacing between 01:37:676 and 1:37:933 is bothersome, but perhaps it's just me.
Guy-kun
Played through it and its pretty good actually o: *you should submit it properly xD*
A few issues wit the spacings, seconding what Gameboo said~ mainly 00:12, i couldnt understand the timings there without autoplaying it x.x

Also, a bit looks a little messy at 1:36 where the beats go from a yellow 3 to a 1 of another set, the spacing is really iffy there, maybe the 3 should be of the new colour?
Topic Starter
Poltergeist_old
Thanks once again. I think I've fixed the most of those issues now so I'll try to make more difficulties now and then submit it :)