1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
dA MaPpOol is grt gys, its fast and ppl wh sai itz 2esy nd thy don lyk it ar obvisly noobs????? lol

I thnk tht it is perfctly hard and I will rekt evryon wif my pr0 skilz of strems hahaha lol

why no ar10.3 pics? i men, i am pro cz i can ply ar10.3, i totly wana rek this nubs who cant even ply ar10.3 hahaha xd
posted

gadrin wrote:

If I don't get past the first three rounds i will eat a whole A4 sheet of paper. This should motivate me.



Zweihander- wrote:

"Players with a rank under 50'000k can not enter"... Wait, so what's the entry requirements then?
50,000k is a big number...


and I'm guessing that the entry requirements are to be under 50k? :p
Sir. Gadrin the First and those who know me....i cannot participate in this tournament because of university examinations
I will proceed to hang myself :o
posted

-MoeYandere- wrote:

Sir. Gadrin the First and those who know me....i cannot participate in this tournament because of university examinations
I will proceed to hang myself :o
rip :CCCC
posted
Sinead is a fine pick I think. Accuracy map if anything, not sure why people are complaining about it.

Overall I think the mappool is good considering this is RO128. No maps really throw me off and feel out of place, personally, although I think newer players will really struggle on Fire Hive / Far east nightbird.
We'll see~
posted
I don't see any problems with the map pool so far.

Knowing me I'll still mess up on the easier stuff, but there are maps I can take advantage of.
posted
To make the match between me and bahamete as fair as possible, I've decided to go climbing the rankings. Now, I haven't had too much time to play due to uni work but I have managed to climb 14,400 ranks within 9 days leaving me at 34,400 and aim to get to top 5K before the my match in 25 days. (This may have skewed Mahiro Yasaka's original seeding plan) :)

posted

Hydria wrote:

To make the match between me and bahamete as fair as possible, I've decided to go climbing the rankings. Now, I haven't had too much time to play due to uni work but I have managed to climb 14,400 ranks within 9 days leaving me at 34,400 and aim to get to top 5K before the my match in 25 days. (This may have skewed Mahiro Yasaka's original seeding plan) :)

posted
No if you read

"When you apply, your country rank is taken and seeded (from registration)"


Seeding is how I inteded to have it.
posted
DISCLAIMER: The previous post contained mostly sarcasm and was not meant to be taken seriously and was not meant to offend anyone in any way.
posted
assumed the bit at the end was you didn't know :P.

just dont 1 miss like me and your on the road to victory.

Edit.
posted

Hydria wrote:

To make the match between me and bahamete as fair as possible, I've decided to go climbing the rankings. Now, I haven't had too much time to play due to uni work but I have managed to climb 14,400 ranks within 9 days leaving me at 34,400 and aim to get to top 5K before the my match in 25 days. (This may have skewed Mahiro Yasaka's original seeding plan) :)

I'm legit scared because of how much training you're doing
Good luck getting to 5K!!
posted
time to climb from 22k to sub 1k rank in 3 weeks :^)
posted

bahamete wrote:

I'm legit scared because of how much training you're doing
Good luck getting to 5K!!
Time to abuse my hands with 5.5+ star songs
LET THE FAILING COMMENCE

ONE DAY...

EDIT: Forgot how quotes work woops
EDIT 2: Better video
EDIT 3:
posted
face with medical mask
posted
I'm against PortalLife 0.o GG I'm gunna get wrecked. :cry:
posted
Nah i'm terrible u'll wreck me
posted

sargeant_pig wrote:

I'm against PortalLife 0.o GG I'm gunna get wrecked. :cry:

PortalLife wrote:

Nah i'm terrible u'll wreck me
You'll both do as bad as eachother and then someone will die in the tiebreaker.
posted

Hydria wrote:

sargeant_pig wrote:

I'm against PortalLife 0.o GG I'm gunna get wrecked. :cry:

PortalLife wrote:

Nah i'm terrible u'll wreck me
You'll both do as bad as eachother and then someone will die in the tiebreaker.
You're all terrible But I'm worse than all of you put together!
posted

sargeant_pig wrote:

I'm against PortalLife 0.o GG I'm gunna get wrecked. :cry:

PortalLife wrote:

Nah i'm terrible u'll wreck me

Hydria wrote:

You'll both do as bad as eachother and then someone will die in the tiebreaker.
Tie-breaker is the only map I can full combo in this map pool lol



Picture is big, i'm new to this puush thing. Anyway to make it resize on upload? Picture seems to have corrected itself when I actually posted the post nvm.

That sinead one, I just can't be bothered to do since AR8 :(
posted
It's only 1000 notes, how hard can it be? The words haunt my mind, urge me to try and try again, pushing myself to the limit, until my fingers give in...



Thanks Mahiro for replacing "Call Me Maybe" at the top of my most played songs with something that actually sounds good.
show more
Please sign in to reply.