forum

Which skin is it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaDeceptive0ne
Hey there osu!'ers,

As for the last few days, I started to play osu! again, and it's (as always), frustrating. BUT I love it!

However, I'm practicing the following beatmap "Taketori Hishou" and actually I am really bad at it. Nevertheless, I looked up some videos and I came up to this video, which is quite amazing. Yes, I'm talking about the skin. I really do love it, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere, even the creator of the video told me which skin it is. Somehow I feel really dumb this way - so I asked myself if someone could be so kind and help me find this one skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrCcFqI3-2k

Peace, Deceptive~
Chaoslitz

Whyyyyy
just scroll down :/
Topic Starter
DaDeceptive0ne
Yea I got that one. And I also copied it into the osu-skin path. But it won't work so I thought it's not the right one >.> Am I doing something wrong?
Chaoslitz
Extract the skin file into osu!>skin

Edit: It works :3
Topic Starter
DaDeceptive0ne
Yea.. okay. It's like I was way to dumb for this. Dang. Sorry for taking your time guys but thanks for your answers!

Nah the problem was that I have osu! twice. One is from my former PC, which was on my external drive.. *sigh* Sorry for bothering you guys :D

However, I guess to delete the voice from the skin I just need to delete it from the extracted skinfile? (It's an seperate folder)

Peace, Deceptive~

Ediz: You guys are amazinq o.o
Chaoslitz
Yea you can delete it from the folder but osu will use back the default one

Ask here next time~