forum

About time I give this forum thing a shot...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5thvoice
Hi, everyone! I've been here for the better part of a year now, and I figure it's about time I start posting in the forums. I've been involved in music my entire life, so osu! is kinda the perfect game for me. I actually first found out about osu! while searching for a decent Android rhythm game. I gave it a try when I got home, and then the next morning...

Outside of clicking circles, I'm a huge hardware junkie, and I love cooking. As far as other games go, I'll play just about anything that's good, and I absolutely love RPGs (Witcher, Golden Sun, TES, ... ). I'm in college right now, studying to be a scientist, which sometimes means staying up 'till 2AM for lab reports! Yay! :cry: Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you, and I'm looking forward to great times on the forums and in multi.

P.S. Is anyone else here into photography?
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums! :3
Cerulean Veyron
Hi~ Welcome!

Be careful when becoming a scientist, sometimes... it's dangerous...
Nathan
Welcome to the osu! forums
Dokixdoki
Welcome to the forums!

What kind of photography do you do? I'm into it as well but I don't have any money to buy a good lense :P
Topic Starter
5thvoice
Thanks! I mainly shoot nature/landscape, and whatever I come across when I'm at home in the city. Right now, my gear is just a high-end point & shoot, a tripod, and my phone. At least I can shoot raw :D What about you, doki?
Birdy
Hey, yo, welcome.

I'm absolutely not into photography. You can definitely not check out my stuff from the "photography" link below. *runs*
Raisha Millenia
welcome to the forums~
Taskmaster
Welcome
to
the
forums
Gumpy
Remember don't let the bedbugs bite
RedKing
Welcome to the forums!