forum

Final Fantasy Type 0 for PSP?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dokixdoki
Just wondering if anyone has tried the English patch for the PSP. I was considering just getting the patch but I hear it gets slow and sometimes the cutscenes won't play. Is it worth it?

Square Enix, y u no have port for Vita?????
Flanster
Try it yourself and find out?
It could be different depending on firmware version.
Ceph23
There is one in the interwebs that comes pre-patched already though.
PatZar
FF14 steam for life
Topic Starter
Dokixdoki

Ceph23 wrote:

There is one in the interwebs that comes pre-patched already though.
I know, I was referring to that one. Guess I will give it a try :P
KinkiN
too lazy to download it, but my friends seems to be playing happily in english. so i guess it's well?
Gumpy
I didn't even know FF Type 0 existed.
Ceph23

Gumpyyy wrote:

It's weird that this game went under the radar. I really enjoyed the battle system in this one, which was a really great breath of fresh air after having to go through the entire mess that was the FFXIII games.
Topic Starter
Dokixdoki

Gumpyyy wrote:

It was originally released for PSP in Japan but the HD Remaster was announced for PS4 and Xbox One. The battle system is quite nice.
Pamarduk
I'm playing it and I don't have any of those issues. Load time is normal for a PSP game, especially when you consider the game's 2gb size.

It's good. story becomes a bit of a FF13-tier clustereff later on (the L'cie concept returns in this, in a different form), though. definitely not your everyday FF. Gameplay could be hard depending on how you play.
Jarrizard
It's hard enough to find a decent site to find those kinds of games with working patch now that the most popular one has so many dead links and bots and ads spamming the site. (I'm referring to pspiso.com)
Pamarduk

Jarrizard wrote:

It's hard enough to find a decent site to find those kinds of games with working patch now that the most popular one has so many dead links and bots and ads spamming the site. (I'm referring to pspiso.com)
if I may:

nicoblog.
Exeturion
I search the blog. A englisch Patch exsist. :)