forum

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Piine
You are pretty much asking them to remove hugest purpose and part of gameplay that came from the original osu game.. I mean you can skin the objects if you don't want to see them.
Topic Starter
Piine
Which is what I said. You are pretty much asking him to remove a huge part out of the game. If I'm correct PP score is based on that.
xasuma
I have no idea what those are to be honest. I am not even sure I know what you are talking about. lol
OsuMe65
Gameplay? Skin them out. Simple.
Web Scoreboard? Don't visit.

Numbers and statistics are a staple in this game. If those were removed, no one can tell the differrence in ranks and etc.
Bara-

xasuma wrote:

I have no idea what those are to be honest. I am not even sure I know what you are talking about. lol
The ones for a whole combo
Everything 300 gives geki IIRC
If you have 1 or more 100 you get a Katu IIRC (or vice versa)
But no
Plz don't delete
They give a good impression on how you did
Did you make 100 everytime or just at certain areas
Ie, 20 100, 5 Katu means you only 'messed up' at 5 parts of the song, getting approximately 4 100 per 'bad' combo
FrzR
Not all think the same way as you.
Karuta-_old_1
Have you tried other rhythmic games before you posted this?
Arnold0
Just no because 5*100 1*Katu and 5*100 5*katu are not the same at all. (First you messed up one part, second you did randoms 100's) and it's nice for you or players looking your score to see that.
drum drum
genki & katu are part of the original game osu! comes from. I don't think this will ever happen, sorry.