forum

Supported skins / updating [Duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
laeamminlakana

Alright, this idea is essentially about bringing up skinning a bit, where they too could have an approved-esque status similiar to beatmaps, but also get a lot of skins an auto-update feature of some sort. The approved would be the safe and such skins which have been approved my someone, the approved skins are kind of like finished products, that would only get updates when a new skinnable part gets added, which is to say, not that often if the skin isn't for all 4 modes.

Then the other type of skins, the one that we will have an abundance of if this gets through to the dev team, the unapproved skins, no doubt there will be a lot of unfinished skins in here, this is also where you will end up seeing "troll" stuff, but the main idea is to just let the community have skins that can be updated by going to the skin selection and pressing a button such as : . Also, we players with custom skins won't have to update our puush'd skin every 3 seconds, which does seem to be a problem.

Idea brought up by Lacienna.
Bara-
Will take up to much space
Also, iirc this haa been req before
Will look for the thread later
Topic Starter
laeamminlakana

baraatje123 wrote:

Will take up to much space
Also, iirc this haa been req before
Will look for the thread later
:/ didn't find, I did search for a fair bit... Will remove if gets linked.
Marcin
That is something planned and in *semi*active development.
Topic Starter
laeamminlakana
TFW you realize you can't kill threads that have been posted on... What on earth is going on in my brain again...
Guess I have the excuse of being on a hiatus from playing this addictive thing...