forum

Osu! Risk: Europe and Asia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TSGWhatever
This is something I have wanted to do for a while. This was inspired by the AE Risk threads (Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3) , which in turn was inspired by 4chan Risk.

Basically, if you don't know what Risk is, it's a board game where you try to take over the world. Along the way, you also have to eliminate all other players' troops with your own troops, which are stationed on provinces. When your own troops occupy all provinces, you win the game.
Now, AE Risk and 4chan Risk kind of played around with the rules of the game, but the most basic ones are still there.

But enough rambling, here's the map.

When all 10 positions are filled When 5 of the positions are filled, the game will start, but applications will still be open until it reaches 10. When the first round starts, I will give all players 20 provinces each to start with. Then, I will fire up a random number generator, and whatever number you may get, that's how many moves you get to make that round. I will make a post, with the updated map, and the round starts. During the round, you make a post, explaining how you want to make your move.

Before applying, I would like you to carefully read the rules, which are stationed below.

Rules
When you want to occupy new land, make sure you clearly state how you want to move. ex. "Expand northwest from the European side". You should also state how many moves you want to use up in this action. ex. "10 points to expand North, 5 points to expand east." Another way of doing it is to post an image of what provinces you want to occupy or attack, by marking them with a dot.

When moving across water, you may move to any province that the body of water in question touches. However, in doing so, you sacrifice 10 points.

When you attack, you do pretty much the same thing as you should do when occupying territory. The attacker and the victim will then be signed into the Wars list, where they remain until one of them dies.

When defending against an attack, you have to clearly state if you want to defend or not, and if you want to defend, you have to clearly say how many points you want to use. If you just want an attack completely neutralised, say so, and however many points that are required will be withdrawn from you. If you have more than enough, you have to state how you want to use them. If you have less than enough, your attacker will occupy some of your land.

When starting an alliance, you have to request that one or more speciffic people joins you in the alliance. ex. "I request to start an alliance with genericguy123". Those who agree, will join you in the alliance. Those who disagree, will not join you. Just because one person already is in an alliance, that doesn't mean that that person can't join another alliance. Although the people in an alliance can't attack eachother, that doesn't mean it lasts forever. Let's face it, there can be only one.

You are not allowed to start an alliance with someone if you are at war with the same person.

First to post is first priority. In other words, if someone posts before you do, that will be the first one I will care about. This means that if you for example: want to expand into the same area that an earlier poster wants to expand into, the earlier poster gets the exact area he wants, while your request gets played around with a little bit.

You are not allowed to edit your post after someone else has posted. If you already have posted your move, you may edit it if it doesn't fit what you want to do. However, if someone else for example: attacks you after you've posted, you cannot go back and edit your post to defend. This rule also applies to making a later post about modifying your move.

To apply, make a post with the format below:
1. The general area on the map you want to start with
2. Your desired colour. (Colours available on the map)
3. The name of your empire. (Optional)
Athrun
1. Can I start at where Hong Kong is?
2. Aqua Blue
3. Empire will be named: Endless Waltz
Gumpy
1. Start in North Korea
2. Red
3. The great Kim Jon Ung.
Wuxo
Iceland
Green
Empire of Bakas
8-bit
1.start in pakistan
2.this color
3.Neverever land
Jing Yuan
Japan (Tokyo)

hot pink

The Anime people
Topic Starter
TSGWhatever

MoF10 wrote:

Japan (Tokyo)

hot pink

The Anime people
I'm sorry, but pink is already taken.
Topic Starter
TSGWhatever
Because of the lack of interest in this game, I have now made it so that the game starts when 5 positions are filled, instead of 10. This is so that the people who already has applied doesn't have to wait until all positions are filled. Even if the game has started, applications are still open until all positions are filled.
Raisha Millenia
start in italy
color is orange
the another-dimension country
Trauter
Portugal (Lisbon)

Grey

Dead Drop
Topic Starter
TSGWhatever
And with that, here is the updated map.

Those who had spare points got territory outside of their desired country.
MoF10 got Indigo instead of Pink, seeing as Pink was already taken.

Here are the points for this round.

Athrun_Yamato: 6
Trauter: 25
Gumpyyy: 7
Wuxo: 9
MoF10: 18
talha-senpai: 1
Raisha Millenia: 22

Good luck in the future and have fun. :)
Wuxo
Expand to south
B1rd
I'll start in Normandy, South England and Ireland.

Blue.

UN

hopefully I can partake in this turn?
Raisha Millenia
expand to swiss and france
Trauter
Expand to Spain (25 points)
Gumpy
expand north
Athrun
3 points to North