forum

[duplicate] osu!direct : ignore Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Deimos
Well, we have now over thousands of ranked/approved beatmaps with each kind of genre and mapping style. But not everyone likes the music or the mapping style of certain beatmaps.

After deleting those beatmaps, they will be shown again in the beatmap list in osu!direct, so it would be great if there were an option to ingore/remove specific beatmaps, in order that they aren't going to be listed again.

It does often happen for me, that I am downloading them repeatedly without realising that I deleted them 'cause I didn't like the music/mapping style while searching for new beatmaps.

The list of ranked beatmaps is increasing, also the list of beatmaps we don't like or don't want to play/hear.

Any suggestions?
Karuta-_old_1
After deleting those beatmaps, they will be shown again in the beatmap list in osu!direct, so it would be great if there were an option to ingore/remove specific beatmaps, in order that they aren't going to be listed again.

It does often happen for me, that I am downloading them repeatedly without realising that I deleted them 'cause I didn't like the music/mapping style while searching for new beatmaps.
Then don't bother deleting them, you could just remove the mp3 file so you know it is something you shouldn't touch
Oinari-sama
This will more likely to happen if t/205740 is considered.

Marking as duplicate for time being.

PS: Make sure you ask for deleted maps to be auto black-listed in ^that request ;)
Topic Starter
Deimos

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Then don't bother deleting them, you could just remove the mp3 file so you know it is something you shouldn't touch
What's that kind of dumb alternative ...

Oinari-sama wrote:

This will more likely to happen if t/205740 is considered.

Marking as duplicate for time being.

PS: Make sure you ask for deleted maps to be auto black-listed in ^that request ;)
Yeah that feature sounds much better than mine xD. Thanks for the redirect.