forum

osu!'s viewer guide

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz
Hello peeps~ I'm not that active among the osu! forums but I hope that to eventually change... I'm unsure about where to post my first dedicated work to osu! I did it so people could understand the game through a fairly "quick" read and as such improve their viewing experience when watching other peeps play or the world tournaments that we appear to have so often.

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/2d8y3WS.jpg < It's a "bit" too huge for me to post on the forums :c

I hope you'll enjoy this! Please leave me suggestions on how to improve it and correct me if anything is wrong!

Thank you! :)
AutoMedic

Maya Reinhartz wrote:

Hello peeps~ I'm not that active among the osu! forums but I hope that to eventually change... I'm unsure about where to post my first dedicated work to osu! I did it so people could understand the game through a fairly "quick" read and as such improve their viewing experience when watching other peeps play or the world tournaments that we appear to have so often.

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/Lg0zuKo.jpg < It's a "bit" too huge for me to post on the forums :c

I hope you'll enjoy this! Please leave me suggestions on how to improve it and correct me if anything is wrong!

Thank you! :)
You can ask ztrot for the new osu fonyt and cookie and you're good to go

ALSO, please stop using obnoxius colors. Be consistent at a single one when it comes to highlighting
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz

Sonatora wrote:

You can ask ztrot for the new osu fonyt and cookie and you're good to go

ALSO, please stop using obnoxius colors. Be consistent at a single one when it comes to highlighting
Could you link me that person's profile? :3

And what do you mean by obnoxious colors~ I don't want it all to themed as dark/blue but you think that would work out better? :c

Since it's a picture I thought giving a few things their own color would help when quickly scrolling through it! W-Was that wrong? :cry:
Perfection
Its really nice, I like it
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz

Nila-chan wrote:

Its really nice, I like it
Thank you! :D
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz
Can I bump my topic? I feel it needs a bit more of attention so I can make the guide better.

Renevant
Looks pretty nice

Like automedic said, the colors are pretty weird. Try to find a set of colors that go well with each other. This looks like a tronish kinda layout with the black background, so maybe use colors like neon blue, red, etc. Basically the colors on miku that you have in there.

Also, the one miku picture on the left can be moved down a bit since it looks out of place almost blocking one of the words

Other than that, I like it a lot! Good job!
Senritsu
huh really
i dont really mind about the colors haha
tho black is a bit boring imo

ah yes
instead of IA and Miku, try giving it osu!mascot (yuzu etc) to make osu! not a... japanese lover wait it's the truth

anyway nice job right there ovo/