forum

[duplicate] Supporter Feature: Bss Submitted Online Library Thing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Blue Stig
Basically it's exactly what it says on the tin.
It can be a bit of a hassle when your computer/HD/USB memory dies and you loose all your glorious maps in the abyss of the TV sized swamp.
If you were able to keep what maps you want on your online profile you would not have to deal with any of this.

I'd suggest adding/removing maps via right click & select as well as adding a new color for unsubmitted maps on the selection screen.
I would also add a sync library button that downloads maps at a rate of 1 map every 3-5 minutes.

So yeah inb4 merge
Sea_Food
1. This has been suggested before
2. Why would you event want to have the exact same maps back.
3. If this would happen, why only 1map every 3-5minutes, why not all maps at once?
4. Losing unsubmitted maps would be the only thing that would bother me, but this is not a fix to it.
Topic Starter
Blue Stig

Sea_Food wrote:

1. This has been suggested before
2. Why would you event want to have the exact same maps back.
3. If this would happen, why only 1map every 3-5minutes, why not all maps at once?
4. Losing unsubmitted maps would be the only thing that would bother me, but this is not a fix to it.
1. Kind of guessed this but could not find the topic. If the mods know of such topic merge/deny away. Still worth a shot.
2. Why would you abandon a perfectly good map?
3. To keep less of a load on peppy's servers and stuff.
4. It's a start at least
Sea_Food
2. How is a random map you downloaded and played worth more to you than a random map you downloaded and not played. If there are some maps you remember being good and you want them back you should be able to do it manually.

3. Downloading 20 000 maps back to back stresses the server no more than if you download them over a longer time period. Its still the same aumont of total bandwitch.
Oinari-sama
Try t/43186, t/126033, t/190399, or t/215117.

I thought you were talking about maps created by yourself.
Topic Starter
Blue Stig
Ah.
Thanks.

I probably should lurk here more in the future.
I'll figure out how to do this right eventually.