forum

Five nights at Freddy's 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ceph23
The famous shit educing game's sequel came out yesterday.
Five Night's at Freddy's 2
http://store.steampowered.com/app/332800/

The game is a hell of a lot harder now. I had trouble getting through the first night. With 10 animatrons/marionettes you need to keep track of and no doors, the game is even more stress inducing than the first one, and fun.

Also they gave Chica panties. 10/10
AutoMedic

Ceph23 wrote:

The famous shit educing game's sequel came out yesterday.
Five Night's at Freddy's 2
http://store.steampowered.com/app/332800/

The game is a hell of a lot harder now. I had trouble getting through the first night. With 10 animatrons/marionettes you need to keep track of and no doors, the game is even more stress inducing than the first one, and fun.

Also they gave Chica panties. 10/10
Five Night's At Freddies: Modern Warfare

soon
Mr Capuce
the super ultra omega jumpscared has just begin. make your heart beat so fast and scares. :D :D 10/10

Topic Starter
Ceph23
I think I just counted 11 animatrons
New Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy, Old Chica, Bonie, and Freddy, New foxy, Old Foxy, the Jack in the box, The Marionette holding the balloon, and I am assuming that Golden Freddy is in here somewhere. Did I miss anything?
'cause I haven't made it past the 3rd night yet.
Chokladboll
i'm not gonna play the first one, and definetly not this one, as i dont want to shit my pants
VoidnOwO
:)
domSaur

Chokladboll wrote:

i'm not gonna play the first one, and definetly not this one, as i dont want to shit my pants
Aoriki
Do I want to play the 2nd one? The first one scared me and still played it. But the second one? Foxy popping out and jumping at me would of made me scream bloody murder.
ColdTooth
I wanna play them both now

Goddamnit
Topic Starter
Ceph23
Wow, Scott decided to put in mini games that more or less tell the entire back story for the FNAF games. But as I am too stupid and have a too short of an attention span to figure this out, I'll just look at other people's theories.

I am both impressed and creeped out at the same time.