forum

Hurt & Heal: Free-for-all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xSalashawty
From another forum::
The objective of Hurt and Heal is to reduce all opponent's HP to 0, knocking them out. The last one standing is the winner.

Please color code your moves. It makes them easier to keep track of. Hurts in RED and Heals in GREEN.

Rules:
1.You may only post after
A) someone else has posted after you & five minutes has passed
B) two people posted ahead

2. You may only:
Hurt x2 + Heal x1
Hurt x3
Heal x2

3. For the sake of the game, health cap is 25.

(4.) Optional - State what you do in the post but highlighting is sufficient.

Tutorial:
Big Balled Bill (9)
Small Sack Sammy (2)

Let's say I don't like Big Balled Bill. In this case, I'd hurt him. But look! Sammy is hurt! We can't have that now, can we?

Quote from: Tutorial
Big Balled Bill (7)
Small Sack Sammy (3)

In this scenario, I copied the last up to date roster into my post, and edited it based on my moves. In this case, I healed Small Sack Sammy x1 and hurt Big Balled Bill x2. I also highlighted their names so that everyone can see what I did without having to do extreme equations. Now I just wait and...oh wait...someone else is viewing this topic...their making their move...

Big Balled Bill (4)
Small Sack Sammy (3)

Looks like this guy hates that conceited prick as well. Or maybe he just wants to form an alliance. Whatever the case, plan a cautious strategy. Randomly laying the smack down could get your nominee six feet under! Wait...here's another member...

Big Balled Bill (4)

Dead:
Small Sack Sammy (Big Balled Bill)
Little Lips Lucy (Big Balled Bill)
Tiny Tarts Tim (Little Lips Lucy)
Nitro Nads Nick (Big Balled Bill)

Oh no! Looks like our buddy is down for the count. In this case, his name will be added to the list of the other dead participants, along with the name of the killer in parenthesis. The game ends when there is only one left standing. The dead list should also be copied into each post. This concludes the tutorial.
As for the characters/things - there will be 10 (or more). H&H will begin about a day after this post (7pm PST).

Post who/what to nominate! Depending on the amount of people/things, the rules (specifically HP cap/posting intervals) will be tweaked.
feel free to nominate yourself *O*

Nominees:
Pippi (10)
Lord Ghiraham (10)
Mikasa Ackerman (10)
Tofu (10)
Kirby (10)
Miley Cyrus (10)
Ichigo Kurosaki (10)
Monkey D. Luffy
Haruhi Suzumiya (10)
Miku Hatsune (10)