forum

THE DUANE MEMORIUM

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_WinRAWR
Hello osu! players of every ethnicity, this is _WinRAWR (AKA _DuaneRAWR) and @Kyonko_Hizara

The Memorium of Duane

Here is all of our favorite moments of Duane in his early years, you have been a true inspiration to people everywhere.
DUANE!!!

Duane on, Now and Forever

Here is a legendary picture of Duane the barbie dance club swagger jamming out and having a swell time.

Where is duane now?
"Duane is a successful lawyer 'Lawyer' would also be accepted. Really, any job that could involve owning a sports car that you really care about. I wonder if Duane comes home some nights after a long day of closing, cranks up the stereo, and dances just like the old times. I wonder if he still looks in magazines for fashion trends. I wonder if he knows he was the first metrosexual. And I really wonder, for some reason, if he’s read/seen American Psycho. But mainly I wish I was popular in middle school, like Duane, and that everyone would cheer while I danced on TV. That would have been fun." - (everythingisterrible 1)
"Duane got his wife breast implants." - (Kyonko Hizara 1)
"No flame, only Duane." - (_WinRAWR 1)
Kyonko Hizara
I wish I could be as funky as Duane
Topic Starter
_WinRAWR

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I wish I could be as funky as Duane
Maybe one day we can be 1/4 as radical as Duane. Alas, we can only dream. Duane is a true warrior.
Friendan
nice meam
Trash Boat
meme*

imba somebody says "Who gives a flying cucumber?"
Topic Starter
_WinRAWR
who gives a flying cucumber
Bweh
Nobody