forum

Welcome and exit sound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
42Degrees
What are the names of the welcome and exit sounds? To describe which sound I mean, one of them is "Welcome to Osu!", which plays when you start up Osu!, and the other one is "See you next time", which plays when you quit Osu! I just wondered what the file names are, since I want to change it :P
gregest
the welcome is "welcome.wav",and the exit is "seeya.wav"if I'm not mistaken
lit120
welcome.wav and seeya.wav

NOTE: those 2 are supporters only. U can use the sound as mp3 too
Topic Starter
42Degrees
ok, so it is just like the menu background. No wonder I didn't hear it change :P
Ayesha Altugle
You aren't supporter
lit120

42Degrees wrote:

ok, so it is just like the menu background. No wonder I didn't hear it change :P
like i said. SUPPORTER is required for that. 100% guaranteed
Topic Starter
42Degrees
that is what I meant by menu background. I'll jut have to get a supporter tag again :P
TheseusSapphire
Wait I'm looking for these files, and I can't seem to find them. Where are they exactly?
IA42

TheseusSapphire wrote:

Wait I'm looking for these files, and I can't seem to find them. Where are they exactly?
They are in osu!ui.dll file and you can't found it in anywhere unless you made it by yourself by changing name of a sound file you wanna to use for welcome and exit.
Deimos
osu! default skin template contains also the new sound files
tosuwu

CptBlackBird wrote:

the welcome is "welcome.wav",and the exit is "seeya.wav"if I'm not mistaken
Hi, I'm sorry but in my skin, I've got these file and when I start OSU!, it's classic voice :( , if somebody can help me thanks ^^
h3oCharles

TheXst28 wrote:

Hi, I'm sorry but in my skin, I've got these file and when I start OSU!, it's classic voice :( , if somebody can help me thanks ^^
nice necro xd

the changes will apply if you have supporter
Flanster
Thanks for bumping a topic thats been dead for 3 years, don't do that next time.
Customizing the welcome and exit sound is a feature only available for supporters.