forum

Aw man I got permission to make a guest difficulty

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I cant wait to overmap the FUCK out of this song so my difficulty is hardest.
Lesjuh
FUCK YES MY MAPPER RATING WONT DROP THIS WAY
nomedeusuarionaodisp
Can I say something about maps that have only something like one difficulty made by their creator and the rest made by guests (and that are not part of projects)?
anonymous_old

nomedeusuarionaodisp wrote:

Can I say something about maps that have only something like one difficulty made by their creator and the rest made by guests (and that are not part of projects)?
Go ahead.
nomedeusuarionaodisp
Thanks.

I hate them.
Rolled
I frown upon any map with more than one guest difficulty. Especially 2+ of the same difficulty rating.
Dangaard
Don't forget the collab maps.
Nachy
I swear that wasn't my intention :?
MegaManEXE

How about maps that have zero difficulties made by the "creator" and are entirely guest diffs?

:roll:
awp
That's kind of an interesting alternative, since the "creator" who made 0 of the maps still made the song being mapped, so as a director he at least has a vision

unlike Guest Difficulty mapsets.
Mismagius

MegaManEXE wrote:

How about maps that have zero difficulties made by the "creator" and are entirely guest diffs?

At least he made the song.
mm201
cancer
nomedeusuarionaodisp

MegaManEXE wrote:

That's... pretty cool, actually.