forum

Sword Art Online Kirito Skin ^.^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carlyylalala
Canceled
Bluma_old
Album: Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
Topic Starter
Carlyylalala
Should be fixed now. Thanks!
TybkSentinelZ
Hey! Great skin. Some issues I had while using the skin is that it feels cluttered.
Ie the song selection screen's swords makes it hard to see the name of the track.
The reverse arrow isn't really "suitable"? It's kind of difficult to see when playing high BPM songs.
Also, the combo break sound is kinda frustrating cause it overlaps with the track.

Other than that, great skin:D Btw, maybe put a .txt for a guide to change the name?
Topic Starter
Carlyylalala

TybkSentinelZ wrote:

Hey! Great skin. Some issues I had while using the skin is that it feels cluttered.
Ie the song selection screen's swords makes it hard to see the name of the track.
The reverse arrow isn't really "suitable"? It's kind of difficult to see when playing high BPM songs.
Also, the combo break sound is kinda frustrating cause it overlaps with the track.

Other than that, great skin:D Btw, maybe put a .txt for a guide to change the name?
Okay, thanks for the feedback! I'll take note of them and see if I can fix/change them when I next update it :3
As for the combo break, I was thinking of changing that but I had it in my previous skin so I kept it in this one. I'll get a new one that isn't so loud and distracting for it though!
i_darkxss
I dont understand how to put the skin on if it isn't .osk :D
kay122544

Carlyylalala wrote:

Canceled
fat pear
Disappointed
7ambda
:/
Gumpy
such bump
lit120
and it goes for LOCK THIS THREAD
Nathanael
Nonsense bump... Please avoid doing that.