forum

[resolved] [invalid] The welcome at OSU!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tony cutie
Today I went to the Osu! and saw a greeting '' Welcome '', they are at Toko 'extremeness'' mode, but was included '' stable. ''
So that's what I'm asking is possible to permanently was to '' stability '' mode, greeting '' Welcome '' was in Osu! forever, please just enjoy the update.
Sincerely, Tony!
Oinari-sama
Sorry but your post is just too hard to understand. Can you repost in Russian? Let's see if someone can do a manual translation from there.
TicClick
напиши на русском, ничего не понятно.
Topic Starter
Tony cutie

TicClick wrote:

напиши на русском, ничего не понятно.
Гугл переводчик нахамил мне непонятный текст, ну если знайте английский то переведите им!
Когда я зашел в Осу! я увидел приветствие WELCOME и заиграла музыка, которой нет в осу, я посмотрел в настройках стоит Стабильный режим, но такие приветствия бывают в Экстремальном режиме, а также, когда выходишь из игры с нами прощается ОСу!
Пожалуйста сделайте так, чтобы такое обновление всегда стояла на Стабильном режиме.
С уважением Тони!
TicClick
Это уже есть в обычной ветке обновлений. Вернуться обратно на стабильную ветку можно, выбрав её в настройках обновлений.

To all: the user wondered if it's possible to keep interface voices for stable builds, but it appears to me that they're already there and will remain.
invalidated, resolved