forum

[duplicate] Add #lol Channel (Multilanguage) or convert #Videogames in M

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kami Kun
I made this request because we need a #LoL Channel, it's pretty bothering having to see always people in #spanish talking about League Of Legends, there are many people who plays lol and osu. And sometimes they want to talk about it, why don't give their own channel ? It's better than having them on #spanish. Yes, there's a #videogame channel. But it's only for English. We could Add a Channel for LoL (Multi or Spanish, boths are good)
xtrem3x
Change to ... Add #lol Channel (Multilanguage) or convert #Videogames in Multilanguage
Topic Starter
Kami Kun

xtrem3x wrote:

Change to ... Add #lol Channel (Multilanguage) or convert #Videogames in Multilanguage
Done.
DarkFruitVan
I approve this, it would like to chat in a #LoL Channel :)
Kcalb
I support this, would be useful :D
DroidBass
Or just create a new multilanguaje #videogames channel.

Because a good portion of the people writes japanese, spanish or just other languajes than only english.
Piine
I rather this be considered a dupe seeing Maeglwn (who actually is a Chat OP) made some several great points on having a so called #league channel. If you guys want to bump it.
t/194934?hilit=league

I know there also many request of this and most of them were either marked as invalid such as this. t/162325?hilit=league

So it depends on a GMT, Dev, or Forum Mod on how they want to handle this.
Topic Starter
Kami Kun

Sulker wrote:

I rather this be considered a dupe seeing Maeglwn (who actually is a Chat OP) made some several great points on having a so called #league channel. If you guys want to bump it.
t/194934?hilit=league

I know there also many request of this and most of them were either marked as invalid such as this. t/162325?hilit=league

So it depends on a GMT, Dev, or Forum Mod on how they want to handle this.
Already gave a Bump!, thanks for comment.
Sea_Food
Or how about remove #videogames entirely and allow the discussion to go on the main channel.

To compensate we could add #roleplay and #shit-slice-of-life-anime channels and filter some people to go there. This would be better because videogame discussions are more interesting than those two. Yeah its an opinion but its just as or more valid as the opinion that things should go like they are now.

Inb4 someone comes "but seafood, i started playing this week and i think allowing certain topics to be discussed in their own channel would just help the discussion flourish."
No. It does not make it easier to talk about stuff when some mod tells you to gtfo to a channel where no one is active atm.
-Celestial
It would be great if we have a #LolChannel or something else like a multi language #videogames channel, there's some people can't talk english and a multi language channel would be perfect for they .
deadbeat

Sulker wrote:

t/194934
hi im cecrus
I Support this , is a nice idea for all Lol and Osu players. :3.