forum

Storyboard Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
Anyway. Here is the problem.

There seems to be no download link of Blue Ouendan's Cries (Osu! Stuff like that.) and no SFX from Ouendan 2. So i am ditching that until i can actually get ahold of those SFX.
peppy
m980 - if you have time, please get in contact with me re: storyboarding. I am interested to hear your opinions on the scripting language, and improve it in any way you see fit.

I do feel that currently the scripting may be a bit hard for people to use (hell, even I had some trouble with it last time) due to complexity.

We are also thinking of making storyboarding/storyboarding help more available by making a separate forum for this, where people can help each other with storyboards. Anyways, make an appearance on irc or msn me if you have time.

</slightly offtopic>
Topic Starter
m980

peppy wrote:

m980 - if you have time, please get in contact with me re: storyboarding. I am interested to hear your opinions on the scripting language, and improve it in any way you see fit.

I do feel that currently the scripting may be a bit hard for people to use (hell, even I had some trouble with it last time) due to complexity.

We are also thinking of making storyboarding/storyboarding help more available by making a separate forum for this, where people can help each other with storyboards. Anyways, make an appearance on irc or msn me if you have time.

</slightly offtopic>
This has nothing to do with scripting. I am just looking for Ouendan 2 SFX to use..
peppy
Thus the slightly offtopic hint.
Topic Starter
m980
I wasn't sure where to put this. So i put it here because of the Storyboard Topic at the announcements. You can move it if it is good.
devkit4384
PM me i can get direct rips from the game