forum

Tacky for sure.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tacky
I've been on this community for a while and lurk around the forums a lot and i've been a big fan of the game ever since I started playing, so I think it's time I made an introduction.

Star Sign: Taurus
Birthday: May 8th
Favorite Food: Biryani
Favorite drink: Sprite
Hobbies: Playing video games(nobody would've figured that out), dancing, singing and lurking around the internet

I've played too many online Free-to-play multiplayer video games, name a game and i'd have played it before, i'm amused even the slightest by new things and new bits of information related to pretty much anything, i've pretty much been on the internet since I was a kid so it's pretty much all I do. I love playing console RPGs occasionally whenever I have the time and money to get to playing them. I watch Anime and a lot of television shows.
I'm pretty open to people talking to me about anything and I put other peoples' needs and feelings before myself because that makes me happy.

Forgive me for bad introductions, i'm bad at introductions, but it was time I did this. Thankyou and come talk to me anytime ;3
Tamanegi-K
Welcome to the world of osu!, and the forums, Vishal! =3
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum Vishal.

this is probably one of the better intros I have seen
Topic Starter
Tacky

SnapGuy1337 wrote:

Welcome to the world of osu!, and the forums, Vishal! =3
This is a really warm welcome, thankyou.

Gumpyyy wrote:

Welcome to the forum Vishal.

this is probably one of the better intros I have seen
Thankyou ;3

And i'm flattered by that compliment, thankyou.
Perfection
\(^ω^\)
Topic Starter
Tacky

Nila-chan wrote:

\(^ω^\)

Oh, look who it is.
HaruryuuSan
Topic Starter
Tacky

Harumi wrote:

Biryani wow
Welcome to the forum mah bby :*
Yes, Biryani ;3

And thankyou *-*
Raisha Millenia
welcome to the forums ~
wow, we had a same star sign and birth month
Topic Starter
Tacky

Ichara wrote:

welcome to the forums ~
wow, we had a same star sign and birth month
Thankyou *-*
And glad to know that ;3
Perfection
my birthday is 4days after yours
Piine
Oh this is going to be fun.... :?
Topic Starter
Tacky

Nila-chan wrote:

my birthday is 4days after yours
I knew that ;3

Sulker wrote:

Oh this is going to be fun.... :?
I was wondering where I knew you from, well, hello, and yes, this IS going to be fun ;3
CaptinCooK

Tacky wrote:

I've been on this community for a while and lurk around the forums a lot and i've been a big fan of the game ever since I started playing, so I think it's time I made an introduction.

Star Sign: Taurus
Birthday: May 8th
Favorite Food: Biryani
Favorite drink: Sprite
Hobbies: Playing video games(nobody would've figured that out), dancing, singing and lurking around the internet

I've played too many online Free-to-play multiplayer video games, name a game and i'd have played it before, i'm amused even the slightest by new things and new bits of information related to pretty much anything, i've pretty much been on the internet since I was a kid so it's pretty much all I do. I love playing console RPGs occasionally whenever I have the time and money to get to playing them. I watch Anime and a lot of television shows.
I'm pretty open to people talking to me about anything and I put other peoples' needs and feelings before myself because that makes me happy.

Forgive me for bad introductions, i'm bad at introductions, but it was time I did this. Thankyou and come talk to me anytime ;3
Now thats a big introduction, I will give you a warm welcome! Hope you enjoy this game so much! Happy happy Osuuuuuuuu!!
Topic Starter
Tacky
I've been here really long, thank you anyway ;3
Birdy

deadbeat wrote:

Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
Could have read the rules and all that.
Topic Starter
Tacky

Static Noise Bird wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
Could have read the rules and all that.
I'm new to the forums.
Taskmaster
Welcome ~
Topic Starter
Tacky
Ty ty ;3
Xtrmite
nah
Topic Starter
Tacky

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

I've actually seen you alot on the forums allready ( ur not new what is dis sorcery D: )
Ah, long and sexy introductions.... This is like my eyes are being massaged (Okay that would hurt but you know what I mean :3)
Wow, I've always wanted to be able to turn into a Taurus.... Now I'm jealous ;_;

Anyways, welcome!

Getting high on Sprite atm.
This is very flattering *-*

And i'm getting high on Sprite right now too ;3