forum

Vince from The Netherlands

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CaptinCooK
Hello,

I am Vince aka TerraFrame from The Netherlands, 26 years and gaming all my life... Started with Playstation 1 (oh god, good old Doom times)
Now going to spend many years on Osu! Who knows all my life.. We will see that! Since yesterday I started from the bottom and learning by practicing! I love Rhytm game and once I discovered this I went crazyyy and I guess all of you can talk with me on this one!

I am glad to make part of this community, I'm all positive and have a good vibe and that I will not change.

Don't be shy to contact me. Would love to meet! Okay then, have a great day! PEACE
honey
Welcome Vince hope you enjoy your time on osu c:
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to osu!
Hope you enjoy it here. :)
Topic Starter
CaptinCooK
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the warm welcome. Here is my very first upload, my best round so far!

http://youtu.be/Uz885A3PwW8

One Love, Osu! :D (PS: I've been doing aim training online was little simular to the Osu! style so I have a little headstart)
Xtrmite
nah
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum Vince hoe you enjoy your time in here... hell.
Topic Starter
CaptinCooK

Gumpyyy wrote:

Welcome to the forum Vince hoe you enjoy your time in here... hell.

Thank you so much Gumpyyy!

So far I am really enjoying the game. I really appreciate this warm welcome you all.

Osu!
Topic Starter
CaptinCooK

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

I must say.... your picture perfectly resembles your personality.
I can just imagine you typing this with that face ;_;
Damn, you joined 3 days ago and you're already 5000 times better then me. What is this magic?!
*hides in corner once again*
Hello and thank you a lot Xtrmite!

Well thank you for that compliment haha. Well a friend saw me and pretty much begged me to try out Osu! The magic for me is that I have experience with an free online reflex game called aim400kg and DDR (past) I really do enjoy this game and will most definitelly continue playing this!

I hope this made some things clear :D Feel free to send me a message/add me as friend so we can connect!
Gumpy
You know you can quote multiple posts on your post right? If not now you know.
Topic Starter
CaptinCooK

Gumpyyy wrote:

You know you can quote multiple posts on your post right? If not now you know.
Ah great, thanks for the tip!