forum

[invalid] [Web] Ranking criteria by date

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Bara-
I really want a page, which lists ALL ranking criteria, with date added (even old rules) as maps submitted by a certain, does NOT need to follow rules which come AFTER the map got submitted
It would be even better if you could select a date (the date you submitted your map) and then all criteria/rules/guidelines which were active at THAT moment would be shown
I don't know if this is hard to make, as I don't know about reall old criteria
Karuta-_old_1
why do you care about the old and new rule so much when you are supposed to follow the new rule?
Topic Starter
Bara-

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

why do you care about the old and new rule so much when you are supposed to follow the new rule?

baraatje123 wrote:

as maps submitted by a certain date does NOT need to follow rules which come AFTER the map got submitted
deadbeat
the current version is what's important. no need to backlog old ranking criterias
Topic Starter
Bara-

deadbeat wrote:

the current version is what's important. no need to backlog old ranking criterias
People told me that when a map gets submitted, the ranking criteria used are the ones which were active at that moment, and for that map, will NOT change
Take a look at a 4yr old map with 1 Taiko diff which got ranked recently
If this is the case, I don't agree with this being invalid
However, if this is not the case, I do agree with that
deadbeat
while that is the case, there isn't a huge need to backlog old criteria. mappers should be focusing on what is required now as apposed to what it used to be.