im out of ideas then
GoldenWolf
you're hopeless sorry, might aswell uninstall the game right away
NinjaNick
play faster maps?
sangu

NinjaNick wrote:

play faster maps?
No. That is not what he should do. He lacks control, playing faster will only promote mashing.
I Give Up
You're grinding DT on easy/normal which is pointless. Easy/normal are all about training acc. I grew up on maps like this with no mods. Have patience, wait for what feels like hours for the approach circle to finally touch the outer rim of the hit circle then tap and hope for the best. Repeat until you completely lose your sanity. Good luck.
buny
I hate when I go fast too

oh wait, no I don't

Maybe you should stop grinding +dt on maps that are obviously too hard for you (getting C every time?)
Topic Starter
Tirelessethan
The fuck is "grinding" DT? I've just been playing the game
GoldenWolf
Ok wait I will sum it up for you

You've been grinding DT lastly, so you're only used to mash your keys fast, thus you lack finger control
To fix this you need to stop playing stuff that is too hard for you (yes, getting a C on a map means it's too hard for you at the moment) and start playing easier stuff where you can get around ~95-98% accuracy, and work your way up from there
Topic Starter
Tirelessethan

GoldenWolf wrote:

Ok wait I will sum it up for you

You've been grinding DT lastly, so you're only used to mash your keys fast, thus you lack finger control
To fix this you need to stop playing stuff that is too hard for you (yes, getting a C on a map means it's too hard for you at the moment) and start playing easier stuff where you can get around ~95-98% accuracy, and work your way up from there

K
Kouya-
Play more maps then .
cheezstik
Pfft yeah grinding DT is for noobs, git gud scrub, l2play. No one look at my top ranks list
Tokiwadai
Just play without DoubleTime and work on being able to 97% + Easy / Normal songs. Looking at your Top Ranks and recently played songs, you're just mashing your keys and hoping to hit a 300.
Oinari-sama
A bit of James Training may help.

No I'm not kidding =.=
Topic Starter
Tirelessethan
Wow getting 97+ is frustrating as fuck I've probably replayed this song like 50 times already
Trauter

Oinari-sama wrote:

A bit of James Training may help.

No I'm not kidding =.=
Hmmmm... I think this is better than James Training for now.
Vuelo Eluko
DT is the funnest mod
Lhijn

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

Play more maps then .
well thats obvious, but he just needs to play the maps with no mods to get used to ar and etc..