forum

osu!Tapspeed-Meter (incl. Source)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaRealSlimOni
Edit: Supports mousekeys now + fixed a bug so please redownload

Hi.
As one of the circulating streamspeed-O-meter is actually infected with a virus i decided to code a new and more sexy one.
Initially for /osu/ on 8chan but whatever.

Define 2 keyboard keys or MouseKeys and the number of hits / taps you want to measure and hit enter. For singletapping speed just define the same key twice.
Now start streaming/tapping, timer will roll off on the first tapkey-hit. Results are total time needed, TPM (taps per minute) and your approximate maximal streaming speed for 1/4 beats in osu (TPM/4).

Program was written in C#.

DOWNLOAD
SOURCE
Miterosan
nice man!
sabes
works well. Good job!
Wish I could be consistent.. maybe this is why i struggle with streams.. keeps jumping from mid 150s - low 200s..
ErunamoJAZZ
why dont use GitHub for your code??, pastebin is too bored... and... DOCUMENTS YOUR CODE!!!!!!!!!! >:v is a best practice.
Topic Starter
DaRealSlimOni

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

why dont use GitHub for your code??, pastebin is too bored... and... DOCUMENTS YOUR CODE!!!!!!!!!! >:v is a best practice.
GitHub for a console app with <500lines of code seems a bit overkill ;)
That was just a fast "freestyle code challange", everybody should be able to understand the code easily, it's pretty selfexplaining, if not then just ask here.
gameon123321
On Norton it says this isn't safe. Is there a virus in here, or is there an error with the system of some sort?
Topic Starter
DaRealSlimOni

gameon123321 wrote:

On Norton it says this isn't safe. Is there a virus in here, or is there an error with the system of some sort?
ooh man the app isn't even obfuscated. It's literally a plaintext-executable + there is full sourcecode in OP.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c477 ... /analysis/
0/55

ur antivirus is sh*t :P
sellyme

gameon123321 wrote:

The virus in this scenario is Norton.