Thanks mate that mod was great it made the map more in symbiosis with da music ;w;
Krah wrote:Summoned by Badis. (Sorry for the delay ...) Its ok hue :p
- 00:10:562 (7) - Nc True that , fixed
- 00:14:107 (3,4) - Don't really understand why you use a hdash here. I mean it will be more logic to have it here 00:13:474 (8,1) - (especially since you also have one here 00:14:993 (8,1) - ) Indeed thats true it would be more logic that way , excellent idea mate o/ changed the whole pattern
- 00:17:651 (9,1) - Don't think the hdash here is totally justified. Will look more logic to have it here 00:17:778 (1,1) - Yeah true again , changed the whole pattern
- 00:30:689 (2,3) - Really easy to miss the slidertick here with this shape of slider and a hdash It was made on purpose , if you take the hyperdash and don't move it fit well with the silence we get here before restarting again
- 01:18:031 (3,4,5) - (4,5) jump is a bit too hard after a hdash for a rain. Nope , thats the climax of the music , I think the intensity there fit well
- 01:24:233 (2) - 01:36:385 (7) - Hitsounds from notes and sliders must be audible. No 5% isn't audible It was made on purpose
-1st one : it emphasize more the little sound behind the music and this patterns requires to not move , its not like the HS will affect the gameplay there
-2nd one : changed the volume to 30 % ;w;
- 01:42:082 (2,3,4,5) - A bit hard in a rain too use this kind of pattern just after a hdash
Changed 01:41:955 (1) - to X=436 , would be easier to take the hyperdah and then do the whole pattern , but I don't think its thats hard tbh the antiflow isn't that big because of these "almost" vertical double fruits
Totally not sure if more than ar9 is the best idea for this kind of mapping. Personnally I would even prefer for less than 9. A good diff anyway. You managed to avoid the trap of this kind of diff by missing the need of pause. Well made =)
Map are clean but spread is really really really weird for me ...
Hope it'll help.
We'll do our best to make the spread better too o/