forum

[duplicate] Pause timer!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
l0li
Hello everyone, I would like to request a pause timer.

I know we already have the pass/fail sign right in the middle of the pauses but I still think it would be nice to have an actual timer in one of the corners of the screen.
Like for example if you're chatting with a friend and there's a long pause, sometimes you can't tell for sure when the game is about to resume, apart from the arrows that point it out but that's right before the pause ends.

I think that with this new timer, you'd be able to better manage your pause time and instead of writing a 50 word message to a friend, you'll write only 10 or 15 instead of not sending it at all or failing the map because you're still typing.
This is just an example of course, obviously you can be doing anything from chatting to even grabbing a drink or something if the pause is long enough!

I'm not sure if this has been requested before because I don't know/remember how to search for it, so I'm sorry if its a duplicate thread!

Regards,
Drocax
FrzR
There is that arrow blinking right before the next note starts after a break time.

About timers, I requested a thread about that before, but on mania. But Denied. =w=)
Oinari-sama
There you go t/147245
Topic Starter
l0li
dammit i thought I was gonna be a hero haha =)