https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1873

You again XD!! :) :) :) :)
Trash Boat
just trying to help. seriously. and this subforum is used to introduce oneself
Topic Starter
DeanAmbroseFan

Trash Boat wrote:

just trying to help. seriously. and this subforum is used to introduce oneself

Where else should I post it then? Introducing yourself is basically telling and showing someone who you actually are isn't it? :oops:
And in this forum you are SHOWING who you are by posting pictures of yourself!!
Trash Boat
you should be more specific, like telling us what are your plans in this community, it could be either making friends, playing for fun, playing in a competitive way or just browse the forums. pics don't exactly fulfill those requirements. it's ok to post pics of yourself but be reasonable, this shouldn't be taken so easily. understand? and use the link that i provided you for that. community doesn't adapt people, people adapts the community.
Topic Starter
DeanAmbroseFan

Trash Boat wrote:

you should be more specific, like telling us what are your plans in this community, it could be either making friends, playing for fun, playing in a competitive way or just browse the forums. pics don't exactly fulfill those requirements. it's ok to post pics of yourself but be reasonable, this shouldn't be taken so easily. understand? and use the link that i provided you for that. community doesn't adapt people, people adapts the community.

Ok. I'm sorry. I just didn't know where else to freaking do this.
deadbeat
introduce yourself, not someone else
AutoMedic
Gee. sure reading subforums and threads sure is hard

way too fucking hard for the likes of you
[Bystander]
Umm... uhh...

Welcome to osu! <(○~○)/
tiper

Sonatora wrote:

way too fucking hard for the likes of you
:Kappa: