Songs with Chinese titles must be romanised in this method: each character must be romanised into a single, capitalised, separated word. The official romanization should be used if provided. Loan words should be expressed using romanisation from the original language. Refer to [link of this thread] for more information.
- The unofficial English translation should not be used:
GhostFinal - 感谢
O Gan Xie
- Each character must be romanised separately to avoid confusion:
O Wo Men De Ai
X Women De Ai
- Officially romanised artist/title must be used if provided, and unofficially romanised one should be added in tags:
O Ariel Lin (add "Lin Yi Chen" in tags)
X Lin Yi Chen
X Lin Yichen
- "ü" must be romanised to "v":
O Lv Guang
X Lu Guang
X Lü Guang
- Etymology of words from other languages should not be used, if the words have already beed included in the official dictionary (现代汉语词典, The Contemporary Chinese Dictionary, for Simplified Chinese; 辭海, The Grand Dictionary of Chinese Language, for Traditional Chinese):
O Sha Fa
沙发 is in The Contemporary Chinese Dictionary.
O Ji Yin
基因 is in The Contemporary Chinese Dictionary.
X Ou Ruo La
欧若拉 is not in The Contemporary Chinese Dictionary.
- Function words must be romanised into capitalised words too:
O Wo De Wei Lai Shi
X Wo de Wei Lai Shi
- Cantonese title and artist must be romanised in Cantonese pronunciation.
Also read [Rule] Romanisation of Chinese, Japanese and Korean titles.