forum

[invalid] HUD Resize option; Folder Groups, alt. song-list

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Fujiyama Panic
I'm talking about having the option to resize things inside osu like this:

Also other buttons in general. Not just the resolution of osu, but the whole menu content.

It would really help if I could put my maps inside of the /Songs/ folder in a prefolder so when I scroll through my maps I get folders like [Anime Hard];[Songs to chill];[Challange maps] and then inside of those fodlers there are the actual maps and then the difficulties inside those, like we currently have.
I know there is a grouping folder like option in osu, but it's pretty annoying to have to select every single one by one.

Stepmania had it like that, you had the song folder, subfolder and inside those the songs you wanted to group. THat was way easier to do. Also the song selection was faster. I often end up sccrolling through my whole list to find that one song that is written in some random language with special symbols...

Also maybe instead of a scrolling song selecction, a way smaller(resized) version that shows many songs at once. Maybe even with Thumbnails, similar to normal folders on windows.

Just an idea, maybe this got disgused already, idk man. first time forums. no h8 m8
Oinari-sama

Guidelines:

4. Keep to one request per topic.
Most HUD can be skinned. What do you want to resize in particular?

As for folders, it used to be available but discontinued after Collections was implemented. Using Collections can prevent duplicates taking up space and I don't see folder support coming back at all.

Thumbnails are already available in skin version > 2.