forum

ArcheAge

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BrokenArrow
30 minutes until its launch. Anyone gonna play it?
silmarilen
it's an interesting game, but unless they drastically changed the labour system, and removed the most important limitations for free players (no houses and no selling on AH) im not going to play it.
La Volpe
I think they need to allow everyone to post on the AH to make the economy run better, but they need to keep the houses for those who has Patron status because once you build your house, it's there forever unless you can't keep up on paying the weekly taxes. Image if everyone had one it would be a big cluster fuck. I'm having a hard time to find an empty plot of land to plant my scarecrow for my garden because everyone is filling up the space with houses.. Also I wonder if traveling on land with a boat is still possible. XD (I took this screenshot during Alpha)
Topic Starter
BrokenArrow

silmarilen wrote:

it's an interesting game, but unless they drastically changed the labour system, and removed the most important limitations for free players (no houses and no selling on AH) im not going to play it.
I'm not the hardcore type of MMO player anyways so those restrictions don't really affect me whatsoever, I think the game offers a lot for being F2P.
They are probably going to change some of those things in the future once more people start complaining about it.
Gumpy
After having played p2p and f2p MMOs I can't see my self playing more MMORPGs. They all eventuallt start too feel the same.
La Volpe
"Your position in queue: 1053" Well shit..
Gumpy

La Volpe wrote:

"Your position in queue: 1053" Well shit..
Well it's an MMO launch so at this point it's to be expected.
La Volpe
Yeah I know, on a side note, I finally found an empty spot to plant my garden hurray.
The Sugoi Goat
Can someone tell me how the playstyle goes with this game? :x My girlfriend got mad that ive never ever played a mmorpg, and I want to know if you think archeage would be a decent pick for me and her to play together, and also is there any thing I need to know about mmorpgs in general, like tips and stuff to become like idk.. good at the game xD She wanted to know how far the character customisation goes, so thts another thing I'd like to know, and also, wtaf is character customisation? xD the only video game ive ever played and met her on was league of legends D;