Madoka Magica Mafia - The Cycle Continues

posted
Total Posts
show more
DakeDekaane
aka Frostings - tn
Setsuen

Gumica wrote:

Your past games aren't basis for your vote. I won't accept the reason for vote a past game.
As for the Sonatora, he stopped that behaviour. People stopped suspecting Sephibro/Drezi, when he stopped lurking, so...
I hope some town remember that newbie mafia where Nav+Cts won as scum bc Cth avoided the lynch D1............
Stopping behaviour =/= not scum in fact, I would suspect them more until they prove that they can hold that behaviour for a VERY LONG TIME.
Raging Bull

Setsuen wrote:

Gumica wrote:

Your past games aren't basis for your vote. I won't accept the reason for vote a past game.
As for the Sonatora, he stopped that behaviour. People stopped suspecting Sephibro/Drezi, when he stopped lurking, so...
I hope some town remember that newbie mafia where Nav+Cts won as scum bc Cth avoided the lynch D1............
Stopping behaviour =/= not scum in fact, I would suspect them more until they prove that they can hold that behaviour for a VERY LONG TIME.
How about you comment about Frosting instead of other stuff.

@frosting Okay fine then. Why do you want to PL a null than to push a scum read? If you want to base it on past games, well this set up most likely has different towns and BRBP isnt here. Im not PLing someone who already improved their behavior.

@sonatora, fix what clusterfuck?
Frostings

Raging Bull wrote:

Im not PLing someone who already improved their behavior.

Sonatora wrote:

I'm not trolling there.

I really wanted to get lynched off but I have to fix this clusterfuck first

I don't know if this is improving behavior...
Also Sona is ignoring every question directed towards him

I'm still not removing my vote yet...
Birdy

Frostings wrote:

Please congratulate me :(
Congrats.
Birdy
(I will post some real content tomorrow as I don't really have time for that today, sorry.)
Birdy
(Actually, the movie that I have to watch by tomorrow is only 183 minutes long, so I might be here in around 3,5 hours.)
AutoMedic
This is a prod dodge

Posting content tommorow

on mobile
tn5421

Setsuen wrote:

tn5421 wrote:

Or people that are posting even less than me.
You post less. Push attention to people who post lesser than you. Diversion much. For info posting less and pushing attention to other people who post less is scummy while posting a lot and pushing attention who post less is neutral.
I haven't played games here in so long that I don't always remember to check every day.

Frostings wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

This is a big ping. You would choose to lynch a townie even after knowing he's a townie? Hurts town "later in the game" is irrelevant if you lynch scum in the first place.
Yes, actually I would PL a town. It's only D1, about three or four people scumread Sona and he already started talking about giving up. He basically refused to give his reads until RB pretty much forced him to. Even AFTER people townread him because of his terrible play, he STILL wanted to lynch himself. Sure we could try scum hunting, which I'm not suggesting we shouldn't do, but if we don't get anywhere then I'm suggesting Sona as an option. We could try letting Sona live for D2~D3 but obviously he isn't going to contribute and be pretty much useless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tunneling on Sona, I've been trying to find potential scum as well, but Sona isn't in my town read.

Posting more in a sec...
wat
are you serious?
Drezi
Wtf guys, we totally shouldn't lynch Frostings here. I had been nullreading him and leaning towards town now, since he explained the situation, and what he said is just what I was thinking on my own too - before his explanation, so really, I don't get why you're freaking out over that PL vote. Sona is not a conf town to me just because that giving up stuff, and even Frostings said that it's simply an "until better candidate appears" vote.

If you're scumreading him, sure but THIS shouldn't be the main reason.

Why the hell would we lynch Frost when we have TN here, who didn't even bother to adress my post against him, and still hasn't posted anything relevant.
Hell I'd sooner Lynch SNB, like seriously I sooo don't like this post:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

We still have quite a lot time for analyzing, but... wait. There's a train already going on? Don't leave me out, guys!
Vote: Frostings
Yeah this is totally subjective, but the way he just jumped on the wagon and phrased this, and posted only fluff since then just pushed my null-scum read further.

Yes, I'm defending Frostings, because this is a stupid wagon on him, with a stupid reason.
Drezi
And scum has nothing to gain by trying to push a PL, it's not even like a scum partner needed saving or anything, scum can just join any wagon and lynch off a scummy townie, why would they pull shit like this.
beeboy123
Tn literally just came here said 2, 1 line posts and is probably gone for 24 hours.

vote: TN
Frostings

tn5421 wrote:

Frostings wrote:

Yes, actually I would PL a town. It's only D1, about three or four people scumread Sona and he already started talking about giving up. He basically refused to give his reads until RB pretty much forced him to. Even AFTER people townread him because of his terrible play, he STILL wanted to lynch himself. Sure we could try scum hunting, which I'm not suggesting we shouldn't do, but if we don't get anywhere then I'm suggesting Sona as an option. We could try letting Sona live for D2~D3 but obviously he isn't going to contribute and be pretty much useless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tunneling on Sona, I've been trying to find potential scum as well, but Sona isn't in my town read.

Posting more in a sec...
wat
are you serious?
It's like you didn't even read the rest of that post
Please try harder if you want to scumpaint me
Frostings
Vote:tn
Drezi
Post reads of everyone please.
Drezi
^ Frostings

And preferably with explanations.
Frostings
quick reads right now, because I gotta head off soon

town - Setsuen, Gumica, Drezi
null-town - Navizel, RB
null - SNB, NH, Sona (Sona is gonna move to nullscum if he keeps ignoring everyone's questions)
null-scum - beeboy, Dake
scum - tn
Raging Bull
@frosting, i havent forgotten about sonatora. Thats why i asked him the clusterfuck question. And his behavior changed because he no longer wants to lynch himself. But you still didnt answer my question. Why do you want to push for a null read lynch than a null scum lynch?

@drezi, PLing someone can be a good reason for scum to push for a lynch since scum would usually find it harder to try to lynch someone they see is scum,wwhen scum themselves know they are lynching town.

Tn makes it way too obvious as scum, so he doesnt convince me.
tn5421
hi im scum please hug
Raging Bull
You know, you arent really helping. Can you post your reads and explain why you read them as such?
tn5421
No, I'm good, thanks.
Raging Bull
Oh how nice.
tn5421
sorry im apparently banned from mafia

Replacing out...
Raging Bull
From sakura games
beeboy123
um..... should we just PL? I don't see TN's slot not being lynched this game after the I am scum comment.
Raging Bull
Idk anymore
Drezi
Being obvious scum is not a reason not to lynch, if isn't making use of it to make reads or anything.. if he keeps doing this as town he's playing against his wincon, so..

As for the PL stuff, as you could see it from both wagons, it's really easy to just join one of them, I still don't think initiating a PL as scum is such a big gain. It's a null tell in itself as far as I'm concerned.

And it isn't even a true PL, because the vote had a scummyness aspect to it aswell, not just pure "lynch useless player". It makes perfect sense to vote someone (and be okay with lynching them, unless a better case presents itself) who might be scum, but if not than we don't lose as much since their behavior is hurtful to town anyway.. (like TN right now?...) Rather than someone who is making sense, but drew some suspicion, a mislynch would hurt a lot more in that case.
Frostings
sorry, prod dodging..
I'll post explanation to reads and stuff tomorrow, need sleep now
DakeDekaane
So we're divided on the ones who think tn is scum and the ones who thinks Frostings is.

And tbh I find a bit weird SNB jumping on Frostings' wagon, what made you join the wagon after looking a lot of people on it?
Raging Bull
I never thought i see this day.
prod Setsuen
Navizel
Hi. Going to post after school. Sorry.
Raging Bull
Welp everyone prod dodge-ing. Well i still prefer Frosting lynch than tn.
Birdy

DakeDekaane wrote:

And tbh I find a bit weird SNB jumping on Frostings' wagon, what made you join the wagon after looking a lot of people on it?
I've been null-scum reading them from the very start, remember. Lately it's been even worse.

Sure, my wagon-jumping post sounded really bad etc. omg, sorry about that.
Setsuen

Raging Bull wrote:

I never thought i see this day.
prod Setsuen
Game is too boring. How hard can it be for town to lynch. Since town isn't going to do anything, I'm not going to either. If town is planning on letting scum mislead them into MLing a town in the last 3days before DL, town deserve to lose for stupidity. I have better things to do such as watching shows than doing a Perpetual MyLo activity rerun. Also, since I last posted, NO decent info have been given out so I don't even need to comment on anything except for pure stupidity.

After reviewing BEFORE my last post 30hrs ago:

also @Frosting

"I'm still not removing my vote yet" is literally one of the stunts I would pull as mafia in EpicMafia. Although my forum mafia playstyle is different from my EM playstyle, I have found strange similarity between my scum play in EM and the scum play by mafia in forum mafia which is also why I FOSed Nyquil in ChaosInDummyville soooo easily.

DakeDekaane wrote:

I'm not sheeping anyone, I could like vote immediately and only go for what certain person says, I'm doing my own conclusions based on what I read, that and a bit of OMGUS.

Sonatora may be a good candidate for PL, but I think we should go for who is scummier.
Also anyone using it to town read DD need to cross it off bc I smell something scummy about it. Obv you need to look VERY deeply into the HIDDEN intention behind what he typed.
Setsuen
Also I expect a LIST of possible scum team combination from these people:
1.Gumica
2.beeboy123
3.Navizel
4.NoHitter

10/10 if we lynch off Scum D1 and I survive N1, the game will be close to solved via super paranoid POE and this info.
Scum combination should have 3People in it bc 2ppl scum team are literally unheard of in a 12P game.

Now state every single possible scum team you four. Or Else.
Frostings

Setsuen wrote:

also @Frosting

"I'm still not removing my vote yet" is literally one of the stunts I would pull as mafia in EpicMafia. Although my forum mafia playstyle is different from my EM playstyle, I have found strange similarity between my scum play in EM and the scum play by mafia in forum mafia which is also why I FOSed Nyquil in ChaosInDummyville soooo easily.
Something you would do if you were scum doesn't mean shit
If I were town, I wouldn't be posting lengthy walls every post unless it was necessary. But you're doing it, and that doesn't mean you aren't town

@RB Despite my null-scum reads on others, I still didn't have a good enough reason to unvote Sona. I would lynch a null-read who didn't post shit over a null-scum read which I may have read as such because of one or two posts

explanations of my reads in a sec
Frostings
TOWN
Setsuen - he's consistent with all his other town plays from previous games, and no scum in their right mind would post walls of that magnitude for so long
Gumica - I can see the town drive in his posts, his posts are consistent, nothing stands out for me from him
Drezi - went from null to town because this post. If he was scum, there is no advantage of posting this

NULL-TOWN
Navizel - same points as Gumica, will probably go to townread if he remains consistent
RB - despite scumreading me, he's still trying to scumhunt I guess. Town if he keeps doing so

NULL
SNB, NH - still don't know about these guys yet...
Sona - explained

NULL-SCUM
beeboy, Dake - both these guys' posts are actually terrible. Reading through the last two pages of their ISO you get barely any information from them

SCUM
tn - lurking, random vote and unvote on Sephi, posts don't contribute to anything. If he somehow flips town I don't know what to say....
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

Drezi - went from null to town because this post. If he was scum, there is no advantage of posting this
You don't lose much as scum by stopping a lynch D1 you also gain a lot from not following a wagon since if you flip town Drezi will look innocent for trying to defend you and if Drezi flips scum people will believe you are scum due to the relationship the 2 of you had. Unless it is MyLo or LyLo you can't say that stopping or slowing down a lynch makes someone town.

All of your scum reads are due to people not posting content. did anything posted so far feel odd to you?
beeboy123

Setsuen wrote:

Now state every single possible scum team you four. Or Else.
No idea who would be working with who at this point in the game sorry :/
beeboy123
Can anyone with < 5 day old reads please update us with your current thoughts on the game.
show more