forum

Madoka Magica Mafia - The Cycle Continues

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Amianki
Drezi replaces Sephibro effective immediately.
Navizel

Setsuen wrote:

Navizel wrote:

One-sentence = scum
Walls = town

What kind of mentality is that.
More like did your walls even add any new information or helped to scum-hunt. The answer is no.
Setsuen
I already stated I don't need to scum-hunt. If you're going to ignore that you're obviously scummy.
Gumica

Setsuen wrote:

Also fact:There are people who don't only post one post per day and you know that A LOT of people would have scum readed me if my activity level was like Sephibro. I like how you're dragging attention away from that when it's the truth.
Yes, you'd be scum for that one fatal wall you'd have written every day, which by your standards, whould have been one entire osu! page long. The lack of time and activity itself isn't problematic if the general player has good arguments and solid ideas/proofs.

Setsuen wrote:

Also all you're doing is just reinforcing the idea that lurking isn't scummy and scum aren't lurking. But they ARE. Evidence aren't even needed for this since ALL THE SCUMMY PEOPLE HERE ARE LURKING.
Lurking on it's own is scummy, but it doesn't make the player scum. YOU see it like that. Not me. Which brings me back to my question that you avoided twice now: Care to explain with solid argument why Sephi/Tn are scums to you, without you referencing past games?

Setsuen wrote:

To make it worst, you're basically diverting attention from lurkers BACK to an argument with me again which is SCUMMY.
I'm not. You're just provocating, and I'm replying. I'm not the sort of person who would bow before you, under your threats.

And in the end... If all lurkers are scums to you...
Then why wasn't sephibro lynched yet? why wasn't tn lynched yet? Why aren't I lynched yet? Flawed logic, but you obviously cannot accept that. Oh yes, I know why.:

And yes, I do see someone replaced. :^)
Setsuen
So tell me how those lurkers have been doing ANYTHING to help town? Sephi was just stating his FOS on the OBVIOUS Sonatora at that time which was mentioned AGES AGO. Then when tn5421 posted all he did was retaliate with why am I being lynched do the people voting me have any reason to vote me?

So lurking+posting non town things(Posting obvious scummy behaviour that others ponited out is NOT towny at all) is town. lol wut. There. No past reference. There are just SCUMMY with their POSTS alone.

NONE of you are lynched yet because town is too WUSS to vote any of my scum reads off yet. If I wanted to make past game reference about this, it will be EASY to prove this point. Especially since town delayed the lynch until modkill/LyLo/even until GameEnded bc of it. The fact that you're using this is because youn know that town doesn't like my playstyle even though it is EFFICIENT at outing scum and obviously it isn't going to have any effect at all.

Your argument is horrible and lurking is only PART of the reason why they are scum. If you can't understand that just start sheeping instead of arguing.
Gumica
Write me a nice wall for when i wake up, cause I know you will. ^w^
Setsuen
Sephi being replaced isn't going to change anything for your info. If He's scum Drezi is just going to continue the bad performance with LESS lurking only.
Gumica
ok nvm ninja'd
Frostings
Do I have to carefully read all of this, or can I just skim through it

Setsuen wrote:

Frosting-Lot of trolling, lot of devate whether he should be null-scum or null. It might be possible that he self-voted when I claimed my real role of Secret power VT so that he can "magically" make me assume that he's VT and generally ignore him seeing that I DO look at role possibility before deciding my scum read.
You're talking about...Sona right?

@RB A lot of people put a scumread on Sona, why did you single me out?

@Navi I don't think SNB is scum, I just FoS to bother her
Setsuen
@Frosting:What part of that post mentioned Sona? Even that trolling wasn't related to Sona. wut.
Gumica

Setsuen wrote:

Your argument is horrible and lurking is only PART of the reason why they are scum. If you can't understand that just start sheeping instead of arguing.
Right, so voting and saying Sephibro was a scum before he even confirmed? What was the other PART in that case? I see none.

So yeah... Efficient method of yours my ass. Gut reading half of the players as scums, is from my PoV, weak. So no, i won't sheep you. You know well enough that our 2 decision and comprehension logics are way different. Convince me well enough, and I will vote for your reasons.
Frostings

Setsuen wrote:

@Frosting:What part of that post mentioned Sona? Even that trolling wasn't related to Sona. wut.

when did I self-vote? I think I'm misreading something
Setsuen

Frostings wrote:

when did I self-vote? I think I'm misreading something

Frostings wrote:

Vote: Frostings
You might want to reread your OWN ISO.

Gumica wrote:

Right, so voting and saying Sephibro was a scum before he even confirmed? What was the other PART in that case? I see none.

So yeah... Efficient method of yours my ass. Gut reading half of the players as scums, is from my PoV, weak. So no, i won't sheep you. You know well enough that our 2 decision and comprehension logics are way different. Convince me well enough, and I will vote for your reasons.
So apparently you're not clever enough to read between the lines which is why you didn't realise I was trolling and getting town out or RVS then. much wow. fyi I can troll all the way until scums attack me which I'm sure they did.
Frostings
oh yeah that

Setsuen wrote:

It might be possible that he self-voted when I claimed my real role of Secret power VT so that he can "magically" make me assume that he's VT
Yep, that's pretty much it :)
Navizel

Frostings wrote:

You're making things complicated goddammit
Raging Bull
Frosting, why did you bring up that people think Sonatora is more scummy? Im not singling you out. I read him as less scummy than you, but your post seems like you want to redirect suspicion on him.
Frostings

Raging Bull wrote:

Frosting, why did you bring up that people think Sonatora is more scummy? Im not singling you out. I read him as less scummy than you, but your post seems like you want to redirect suspicion on him.
I think you misinterpreted me

You're scumreading me because I wanted to lynch Sona, but other people also wanted to lynch Sona, so why did you single me out as trying to distance myself from Sona when everyone else who voted for Sona could have been doing the same thing?
Raging Bull
That was before everyone voted Sonatora. It would make a lot of sense if you checked my post, but you seem like you only checked now that im asking people to vote for you
Frostings
I didn't question it when you first made the suggestion, but you still have a scumread on me and you still insist it's because of me distancing myself from Sona

It should be past that point but it seems like that's the only reason for your scumread which is why I'm questioning it now
AutoMedic
I think setsuen made some justifiable reads guys.

lol
tn5421
Frostings, if you have suspicions on me can you not put them in a black spoiler box, cuz I can't read that shit
Birdy

Frostings wrote:

:cry:

I'd appreciate it if you stopped harassing people for no reason. Unless you're scum. In which case that's actually your job and you should in fact continue it. But don't mind me voting you soon if that's how it is.
Drezi
Hi.

So I've read the thread, quoting things in no particular order that I'd like to comment on.

Setsuen wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

This matches there usual town play so I wouldn't worry about it
beeboy123 is coming up with a reason for EVERYTHING. I wonder if this is HIS usual TOWNplay. Because this is getting suspicious as heck.
Setsuens posts are a huge mass of null, but this line caught my attention, and I'm townreading him because of it - this is actually content, and I think scum-Setsuen could very well get by only spamming the usual "trust gut; I can and WILL out at least 1 scum EVERYTIME; scum come to me; in Lupus where Zexion was scum blahblah" stuff.

Navizel wrote:

If I flip town in this game, please get the fuck out already and admit that your gut read isn't always right.
This reaction looks genuine, probably town.

Setsuen wrote:

if you're really town plz FOS Sephi

tn5421 wrote:

Vote: SephiBRO
Um... tn5421 scummy much?

Sonatora wrote:

Vote: Sephibro
Lemme help ya there tn-senpai

tn5421 wrote:

Sonatora what are you even doing?
well this is weird, something to keep in mind I guess..

Static Noise Bird wrote:

But don't mind me voting you soon if that's how it is.
Doesn't this attitude look a tad unnatural, announcing intent to place a second vote? null-scum

NH, RB, Dake - playing in such a rational and analytical way is pro-town, but it's rather easy to do for scum aswell, so for it'll only get a slight null-town for me for now.
Rest null.
The previous reads are not solely based on the posted quotes either.

Vote: tn5421
Birdy
Cheers for more reads, we still need reads from some people though, I guess. I should probably complete mine, too.

Drezi wrote:

announcing intent to place a second vote?
Can you explain this to me?
Raging Bull
Liking drezis post. Idk about tn vote though.

@frosting its a lot better than lolgut or lurker vote. Post your read too.
Frostings
town - Gumica, Navizel, Setsuen

null - SNB, Sona, RB, DakeDake, Drezi, NH

null-scum - tn, beeboy

beeboy is up in my null-scum read now because his posts are pretty terrible
NoHitter
I had a read post but then browser decided to screw me over.

tl;dr of that post

RB, Dake and Setsuen in town
Sonatora in null-town
beeboy is null-scum. Reasons below.
Everyone else in null

RB: So you also think Sona is scum? Since your reason for Frosting-scum is distancing with Sona.

So about those reasons re:null scum.
It's already been established that arguing with Setsuen is pointless. IMO you should even do that if he personally calls you out. The problem here is that beeboy commented on something Setsuen said that wasn't referring to him any way re:one liners = scum (and in a parroty and sarcastic manner too). Basically it looks a bit of padding post counts to look like contribution.
Navizel
Read beeboy's ISO and apparently, he's not ok with lynching someone for bad play (Sonatora's) but he's fine with killing tn because of his inactivity. I don't get the non-mods thing. Probably nonPRs?
Navizel
Town: NH
Null-town: RB, Dake, wall maria, Drezi/Sephi
Null-scum: beeboy, tn, Sonatora
Null: everyone else
Setsuen
Indecisive peopel need to have a Scum read by now instead of 23423842 null-scum read seriously.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you stopped harassing people for no reason. Unless you're scum. In which case that's actually your job and you should in fact continue it. But don't mind me voting you soon if that's how it is.
What is this even. I WILL harass/tunnel ANYONE as long as I think they're scum. 10/10 you're asking Frosting to stop pestering you when you can jollywell ignore it and prove that you're town by scumhunting and THEN turning the attention back to Frosting after you establish yourself as a town. Of course, this is unlike me who CAN argue about it bc as stated no need to scum hunt. I'm a special case. Scum plz argue with me moar dun avoid me or I'll call you out for lurking!

@NH

If you look carefully at ISO you'll find out a lot of OTHER people one liner can be considered '"padding post count to make it look like they contributed"

Navizel wrote:

Read beeboy's ISO and apparently, he's not ok with lynching someone for bad play (Sonatora's) but he's fine with killing tn because of his inactivity. I don't get the non-mods thing. Probably nonPRs?
Glad to see SOMEONE ELSE who forgot what they said. You claimed mod at like the start of the game. or did you forget?............

Navizel wrote:

Setsuen is actually scum 8DD

Navizel is actually a mod 8DDDDDDD
10/10 forgetfulness. Should I start suspecting Nav+Frosting more for FORGETTING what they stated at the start of the game? Even I can remember my 2-shoto CL fakeclaim until now z.z
beeboy123
I don't like how setsuen complains about indecisiveness yet was lynching someone who is null scum

I was trying to provoke tn to try and make him play
Raging Bull
Yes NH, I've been stating that for few days. There was something with Frostings "mad at Sonatora" post. When I voted Sonatora, it seemed like he focused more on Frosting post than my reason for scum reading him.

@frosting, Are you still voting for Sonatora because he was useless? Agree on beeboy though. It looks to me his post doesnt have content.

@beeboy post your reads. I dont think you have yet.

My reads are mostly unchanged, but i do like gumicas play, but too bad hes arguing with setsuen. Genuine annoyance cause shit, I hate Setsuens behavior. Also liked drezis post. Idk about vote on tn. Tn came in and did some stuff that looked good like questioning why votes on him when he came back and questioning Sonatora for instant sheeping.

Putting gumica in null town for now and drezi/tn below gumica. Idk much about others still
Setsuen

beeboy123 wrote:

I don't like how setsuen complains about indecisiveness yet was lynching someone who is null scum

I was trying to provoke tn to try and make him play

I was decisive enough to try and lynch a null-scum read. What is wrong with you even trying to argue about me complaining about indecisiveness.
beeboy123
My reads are still being shipped please wait
Topic Starter
Amianki
Vote Count 1.07

[3] tn5421 -- Navizel, DakeDekaane, Drezi (L-4)
[1] Drezi -- Sonatora
[1] Frostings -- Raging Bull
[1] Raging Bull -- Setsuen
[1] Sonatora -- Frostings
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] DakeDekaane --
[0] Gumica --
[0] Navizel --
[0] NoHitter --
[0] Setsuen --
[0] Static Noise Bird --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Gumica, NoHitter, Static Noise Bird, tn5421
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, September 19th at 6:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

DakeDekaane, Gumica, and Sonatora have been prodded. With the amount of prods I've had to send out so far, the deadline will start being hit for every prod I have to send out in the future, three hours each.
AutoMedic
Unvote
Navizel
why unvote?

looks like unvoted for activity
Frostings
@RB: huh, I thought I had my vote on someone else. No reason to unvote just yet though
Sona do you feel like contributing or do you still think lynching yourself is better for town?

Also now scumreading DakeDake because he is useless

Still not sure what to think of Drezi, any scum can easily make a seemingly pro-town post like that
Frostings
Oh yeah I FoS'd tn without voting him
tn, why only mention my use of spoilers while ignoring everything else that's been going on? I'd also like you to explain your vote and unvote on Sephibro

My spoiler contained no game-relevant information by the way, usually I avoid covering important information with a spoiler
Drezi
Let me elaborate a bit more on my vote on tn.

tn5421 wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

Less rants more content pls
Because you don't actually have a reason to be voting me anymore, but want to leave your vote on and hope it gets forgotten.

Why, I don't know. But it's strange that you would say it's explicitly a lurker vote and then not remove it when your target isn't lurking anymore.
He posts a few after a long hiatus, and is upset that a vote on him hasn't been removed right away? Just because he returned, it doesn't change the reason for him being voted, namely that he HAD BEEN lurking, and if he planned on being active after that he shouldn't worry about Dake changing his opinion on his own with time. Even Dake told him to rant less about being voted, and post more content, but he keeps arguing the same point instead.

After that he still is on the defensive, questioning all the votes on him nothing more.
Then Setsuen asks him to vote Sephi if he's town and he does so right away..

tn5421 wrote:

I can do you one better than that, setsuen.
Vote: SephiBRO
Post and I'll consider removing this.
If he's town why doesn't he try to contribute instead of complaining about votes on him, and why does he try to gain town cred by sheeping Setsuen when asked, trying to get on his good side? Also he bargains right away at the same time "Post and I'll consider removing this"..

And even though he voted as Setsuen asked without thinking, he questions Sonatora for sheeping, when he practically did the same moments ago, and Unvotes shortly after, with a bad excuse (L-1? not even close, it was L-5 LOL)

And since then he still hasn't dont anything else, so I'm keeping my vote.
show more