Xyloe! - Joke

posted
Total Posts
97
show more
primrose

BrosephStalin wrote:

Maeglwn wrote:

I hate you
I CHOKED
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Fallist wrote:

I CHOKED
god damn it
Adamqs_DELETED
rip my first cs7hr fc
Low
are you for real?
ZeroStrike1101
Unranked? wot... it was ranked just a few days ago.
Irreversible
TicClick
I changed my mind and rebubbled it. Either way, your life is easier.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

TicClick wrote:

I changed my mind and rebubbled it. Either way, your life is easier.
ticclick the bro
DNR
It hurts every fiber of my being to do this but even when Asphyxia unranked he didn't give a fuck about the CS so uhhh
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

CDFA wrote:

It hurts every fiber of my being to do this but even when Asphyxia unranked he didn't give a fuck about the CS so uhhh
cdfa the bro
Overwrite
Irre's Extra doesn't have a preview point.
ExGon

Overwrite wrote:

Irre's Extra doesn't have a preview point.
Topic Starter
Maeglwn

Overwrite wrote:

Irre's Extra doesn't have a preview point.
I'm going to kill a small child
TicClick
disqualified for above reason; shame on me
Overwrite

Maeglwn wrote:

Overwrite wrote:

Irre's Extra doesn't have a preview point.
I'm going to kill a small child
Don't
sharinganeye
Why Auto Can't SS Irre's Extra
Homodera
I was like wow I got a #1 on CtB and I read the map name again

Joke
VINXIS

sharinganeye wrote:

Why Auto Can't SS Irre's Extra
auto has no skillz
Overwrite
The map's a joke, that's why it's 2strong4Auto.
VINXIS

no auto just has 0 skillz
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply