forum

Hi~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mysticalia
Erm... yeah, I completely forgot to do this x.x

I think I'm pretty horrible with introductions and just generally really awkward around new things at first... but what the heck @_@

I was introduced to osu! about a year ago, but never really started playing it properly until earlier this year, then I got sort of really addicted to mania for nostalgic-ish reasons... o.o

I'm actually from China, just lived in the UK for a loooooong time, so I'm also fluent in Chinese (conversational at the very least). I've also started to learn some Japanese like... a few years ago (need more vocab orz, blame anime for this~)

Recently I've also started mapping random songs on mania (mostly for fun, some trying to rank if possible). Song preferences are anime/touhou/fripSide, preferrably full songs (I don't really like the shortened / TV sized ones, feels like they've been tampered with) - so they're usually around 3-4mins in length (sorry for anyone who ends up modding them QQ)

Erm... I think that's it... not sure what else I can write in here x.x

よろしくおねがいします~!
Enzy
Welcome! :D
Miunix
Welcome :3
Kurogamii
Welcome!
such detailed intro
Raisha Millenia
welcomeee :)
Sakibaraki
You don't have to worry about your introduction. It is really good for the first time :)
Anyway, hope you have a great time here.
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Topic Starter
Mysticalia
Thanks for the messages everyone o.o :3

Riince wrote:

Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.
Yep, I was reading something about KONAMI doing weird stuff with copyright laws and taking down all of their maps x.x, thanks for the link!
Ananda
welcome.. Mr. Mysticalia :lol:
Kouya-
Welcome to the forums .

If you need any assistance, feel free to shoot a PM and I'll be glad to help .