forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
- shh
Did not have mic often and when did people told me to be quite or simple never listened to me in the first place.
Manishh
why being someone else when you can be yourself

why using someone else name when you can use your name
RVMathew

manishmathur wrote:

why being someone else when you can be yourself

why using someone else name when you can use your name
Own name best username :thumbsup:
Dreamer_420
I stole it from some shitty mcpvp player.
Chromathic
Mine means "Soul" and also means "mist" so im just a soul that passes by.
timeset
my friend on roblox username is timesetzero and i stole it
Manishh
Because of this guy users/161571 i have to use my last name
AccountWontWork
Read my name, it's that simple.
Coolambo
I just took colombo and added another o to make "coo" then change the next o to a to make "lambo" like the car
i made the name when i was like 8
kiwinonama
There is this anime movie that I really love called "Your Name" and in Japanese, it is called "Kimi no na wa". basically , I just inverted the letter m and w so it became "Kiwi no na ma" *tadaaaaa* (since kiminonawa is already taken by some lucky dude, tho i ain't complaining hehe)
AccountWontWork

kiwinonama wrote:

There is this anime movie that I really love called "Your Name" and in Japanese, it is called "Kimi no na wa". basically , I just inverted the letter m and w so it became "Kiwi no na ma" *tadaaaaa* (since kiminonawa is already taken by some lucky dude, tho i ain't complaining hehe)
It do be a great moive, and the song is a banger too.
Ymir
boblox
Blushing
Haha :blush:
Miguel Mella
My name lmao
Apraxye
Random username generator
Moaning_old_2
i dont wanna tell u O-o
charolives
I got my username from a random name generator

:)
VOS Laika
VOS is an acronym for ''Voice of strangers'' it was a group I created with other people back then , Laika comes from the dog that was sent in space as Im born the 2nd of November
TheAngryNerd101
I was coming up with ideas for what I was going to name my YouTube channel in the future when I was in 5th grade. I was originally going to name it DrRBXYMS (Lord knows what the hell all of those letters stood for) but then I thought that maybe it'd be a better idea to name myself something that fit my personality instead.
Eventually I decided to name myself TheAngryNerd, because it describes me very accurately. I used to ragequit in video games a lot and I was a huge nerd, and I still am. But at the time, I loved DrRBXYMS so much that I combined them into a monstrosity: DrRBXYMSTheAngryNerd. Also, I started watching AVGN a little while before this (He's the entire reason I wanted to make a channel in the first place lol, huge inspiration), and TheAngryNerd was way too similar to TheAngryVideoGameNerd so I just rolled with that horrible username for a while.
Around two years later in 7th grade, I found out that my school deleted my channel because I made it using my school account. Since I turned 13 later in the schoolyear, I decided to make a gmail account and make a new channel. I decided to finally let go of the DrRBXYMS and just be TheAngryNerd. It's been my username everywhere ever since... except that in some sites, the username was already taken, so I had to use something else. The end result was TheAngryNerd101. Why 101? Well it sounds kinda cool and has a nice feel to it and is a pleasant number to look at.
Golden
Once I got a good play or game and friends & I said that that game or play was "golden". And that's how I got it.
IlayOwO
pro
meemimayuri
My sister said it as a joke and I actually liked the sound of it. Been using it for years in various games.
x-chan
AbdullahHNS
My real name lol
Manishh
Some fucking 600k acc player called me indian guy and boom everyone started to call me indian guy and forum guy
doram
Korean film genre
SS or Quit
My current name is pretty self explanatory but my first username was "KelinPorta" which looks like a real name but it actually means "Qué le importa" in Spanish. It basically means "None of your business" and I've been using it since I was very young in other games.
Kolmas
wtf
mine is from Finnish, it means the third
Potffin
My username is basically (pot)atoe mu(ffin). Yes It is absurd and it is a food crime which is why I chose this name.
AccountWontWork

The Indian Guy wrote:

Some fucking 600k acc player called me indian guy and boom everyone started to call me indian guy and forum guy
bruh I call you manish
Manishh
its better to call me manish
p3discool
This is a pretty outdated username but I just made something up on the spot. P3D is cool.
ich muss shyzen
DiarsAssad
When i was a kid, i regularly used Diars because my last name is Dias.

Then, when i growed up, i readed a book called ¨Agosto¨, who had a character that i liked called ¨Ibrahim Assad¨. Then i started using it online.

So, When i was creating my osu account, i tought: ¨both are good¨.
ShinRun
Name
Manishh

The Indian Guy wrote:

Not to mention I made him quit (kinda)
AccountWontWork

The Indian Guy wrote:

The Indian Guy wrote:

manish = bully confirmed.
NotLag
i lag a lot
and the name Lag was taken
Manishh

AccountWontWork wrote:

The Indian Guy wrote:

The Indian Guy wrote:

No it was his fault
AccountWontWork

The Indian Guy wrote:

AccountWontWork wrote:

The Indian Guy wrote:

The Indian Guy wrote:

No it was his fault
sure... what ever you say...
show more