forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
theagentofk
Alright, long story incoming...

I guess it all started with an old email I made when I was like 10 or something. I watched a lot of Phineas and Ferb and I liked the character Perry the Platypus (Agent P), so I decided on the name Agent K as a nickname of sorts. The name stuck and I used it on pretty much every account I made, with some variations, of course including theagentofk. Nowadays I'm more fond of the variation AgentKilo I came up with (Kilo is how you say the letter K in the phonetic alphabet) but i never bothered to change it on osu
Casselle
I always had problems with nicknames for games, and at first I wanted to register with "something-something 2309" or just a random anime name
But then I remembered about my OC, so I named my acc Casselle, and that's all I guess
Tin Can
I used to think the words Tin Can sounded cool, but i never knew what it meant and i used it as a username on multiple platforms, until one day when i googled it...
Qiyana
i was either grade 3 or 4 when i made this account and my friend at school called me dyl byl or smth bc my names dylan so uh, yea. i would love to change my user though lol.
Merami Fox
i was named bommy985 because numbers were cool at the time, and it was the result of a mispelling of populermmos creeper named bomby,

my new name, i dont hd(only relevent to here, was actually avilible about 6 mouths ago so i changed my name to that, because i dont ever do good with hidden.

no, i dont care about my spelling :v
Modzin
I think all of the drama for my username happened in the toilet seat right after I came home from school during late 2016. I mixed up a portion of my first name and last name and boom there an edgy name.

Think i was way too edgy for this world and added "official" thinking someone already took it but ehh that's all gone now.
MusicRitman
I got mine from three words: Music, Rhythm and Man
killuwa
n/a
Sponchi
How do I start...It started in March 2018 when I-
Hydreigon
I think its obvious where i got my name from (unless someone does not know the world of Pokémon...)
Lilou

Hydreigon wrote:

I think its obvious where i got my name from (unless someone does not know the world of Pokémon...)

amazing pokemon tho u have good taste
AverseAL
I had an old username I made when I was 7 so I thought it was time for a new one so I named my self after a deck in YuGiOh call madolche but I'm not the 1st person with that idea as it was almost always taken so I added bot to it with some inspiration from liquid chap
ConquestBread
When I made this account, I was binge-reading anarchist theory and had recently completed The Conquest of Bread.
Somatru
no idea to be honest
t ctb
osu + stool = haha random
Miki-tama
was lookin for a WoW name when i was like 10
papoy
i saw a tv remote and was wow i feel enlightened
AmnesiaSilence
not a clue
Gorou
wanpachi = yamper
tomonosu
Well.. my name is Tom and i am on osu!
Nekolicon
I was once a Lolicon..
Neko + Loli
Tumuto
I really like tomatoes. They give a lot of health benefits💕
Caput Mortuum
it's a username i have been using since 2017. i just looked at a list of colors and found this name
_Vex
The story of my name is so random.

I used to have lots of username before, in other games, but one day a few years ago I was like, okay, imma settle down and think about a name that I'll use always. I came up with Vex, randomly, I really like it, and most of my online friend know me as Vex, but obviously, it's very short and normally taken in most places.

So I thought, okay, imma add a sufix. And -tron came to my mind. So here I was, with Vextron. But I ended up using Vxtron in here, and I don't really know why hahah

Looking forward to change my name to the closest thing I can to Vex ^^
Breona
g
YamichanKawaii
I chose this name because of my waifu
Silicosis
i Dont knoew
futabas
best persona 5 girl
[LS]PositoniX
https://youtu.be/KGQTkWJ5mU4?t=53

my username was supposed to be "PositroniX" but i was a dumbass and made a typo in the username when making this account... i've been thinking about getting supporter to change it to something less stupid
CallMe_Al
When I was 12 I faced the problem of choosing a nickname. And since I could easily beat my friends in games I chose Best, but for putting some numbers and technological things I made it Best02_. But when I grew up I understood it was a really bad name, so I decided to change it and use just my name, Albert. So I made my nickname CallMe_Al. And If I have to be sincere I kinda like to be "Al" also in real life. Maybe I will but the supporter for change my nickname but for now, the 12year-old-me will be attached to me...
Kama
thought it was cool
beerpsi
My username, "mrlacpeanut" had 3 parts: mr for mister (I don't know why I put that in :P), Lac being my IRL name and Peanut being a translation of Lac into English

Lac means happy, but it can also mean peanuts.
Chiru-kun
a nickname given by an old friend in a certain class.
nostalgia. would be nice to see him again.
An actual Rat
Some guy on league of legends told me while I was playing Twitch ("Jesus Christ... you're an actual rat") and it just resonated with me.
TheKingHenry

An actual Rat wrote:

Some guy on league of legends told me while I was playing Twitch ("Jesus Christ... you're an actual rat") and it just resonated with me.

literally opened this thread because I saw your name as the last poster
was not disappointed lol
An actual Rat

TheKingHenry wrote:

An actual Rat wrote:

literally opened this thread because I saw your name as the last poster
was not disappointed lol

Glad I made your day, cheers.
AsaiKentoCH
TBH my username is just an entire r/boneappletea moment. my real IGN is TanGentFish, it was supposed to be PungentFish or PGFish.

I kinda just sticked to it bc it kinda sounded cool.
Alyx Vance
pretty self explanatory. one of my fav music genres
Dialect
i think i did this already, but here we go again.

i went through a multitude of usernames, so on and so forth. we got a nintendo switch, and we played arms. there was a character named Min Min, and i honestly liked her character. obviously MinMin would be taken, so i did the most creative thing and replaced the 2nd M with a N, and that's how i got my username
Penguin

MinNin wrote:

i think i did this already, but here we go again.

i went through a multitude of usernames, so on and so forth. we got a nintendo switch, and we played arms. there was a character named Min Min, and i honestly liked her character. obviously MinMin would be taken, so i did the most creative thing and replaced the 2nd M with a N, and that's how i got my username
ahhhhh, so that's why your name is so familiar. I used to main minmin when that game first came out.

OT: idk probably through some form of evolution millions of years ago.
show more