really cool map and SB.
Natsu
congrats cilvery o/
Depths
=w=
alacat
Hello, I have to disqualify this map.

[Easy]
  1. 01:02:560 - about here. You must turn up the volume for catching hit sound on this section 01:02:013 - around 20% ~ 30%.

RC : Hitsounds from notes and sliders must be audible. These provide feedback for the player, and having them silent in a rhythm game doesn't make much sense. If you don't like the default sounds, then find replacements rather than silencing notes. You can use hitsounds from the Custom Hitsound Library or easily find others online. Lowering the volume of a few notes to provide a dampened effect is usually fine, but complete silence is always unacceptable. The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense. Finally, you cannot silence both slider ticks and slider slides together.
[Extra]
  1. 00:04:903 (4,1) - I feel the spacing is too big for the music. You should consider reducing it for playing. It would fit well with this kind of music.
  2. 00:58:653 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - seems overmapped on blue tick. I didn't hear any sounds at here.
@EvilElvis, KSHR : Don't you make combo colors consistent with other difficulties? It would be cool :D Anyway, Good luck!
Beomsan
=A=
Len
z
Sarthria
サラダシャバダバ
Kairi

Sarthria wrote:

サラダシャバダバ
Natteke desu
i have no idea if i understood you wrong or not but as i can see combocolors same with other diffs
KSHR

EvilElvis wrote:

i have no idea if i understood you wrong or not but as i can see combocolors same with other diffs
alacat meant the use of combo colors. e.g. white and gray ones are used only in calm parts. Compare your difficulty with other ones and you will notice that soon :p
Topic Starter
Cilvery

alacat wrote:

Hello, I have to disqualify this map.

[Easy]
  1. 01:02:560 - about here. You must turn up the volume for catching hit sound on this section 01:02:013 - around 20% ~ 30%. fixed!

RC : Hitsounds from notes and sliders must be audible. These provide feedback for the player, and having them silent in a rhythm game doesn't make much sense. If you don't like the default sounds, then find replacements rather than silencing notes. You can use hitsounds from the Custom Hitsound Library or easily find others online. Lowering the volume of a few notes to provide a dampened effect is usually fine, but complete silence is always unacceptable. The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense. Finally, you cannot silence both slider ticks and slider slides together.
[Extra]
  1. 00:04:903 (4,1) - I feel the spacing is too big for the music. You should consider reducing it for playing. It would fit well with this kind of music. changed
  2. 00:58:653 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - seems overmapped on blue tick. I didn't hear any sounds at here. changed~
@EvilElvis, KSHR : Don't you make combo colors consistent with other difficulties? It would be cool :D Anyway, Good luck! thank you so much alacat! T-T
alacat
It's ok :3 Good luck
Meg
泡ダアアアアアア
Len
ririri
BeatofIke
Go moe Cilvery :3
Akiyama Mizuki
finally
Satellite
Looks fine ~ Let's go <3