forum

Back to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ExtraWub
Hey there o/

I just want to say "hi" to the osu!-community.
After a break of ~2 years, I'm back to osu! (this sadly is a multi-account, since i dont remember the data of the old one).

Feel free to ask me ingame for multiplayer or skinning stuff (I love skinning ;))

Best regards

ExtraWub
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome back, ExtraWub! o/

wait... multi-account? Can't you just reset your password or something for your old account??
Btw, i skin too, but it's particularly nub ;_;
Topic Starter
ExtraWub
I would reset password, but the password may is the only thing i remember. Getting back my accout without name and email (not even sure if the email even exists, maybe was a trashmail) will be a problem :(
Kasdiel
Welcome back to osu!, it's too bad you cant get your old account back. :c
Miunix
Welcome back to osu!

Maybe try contacting peppy to get your old account back? If it's on the same IP i guess he'll be able to find it.
Topic Starter
ExtraWub
It is not the same IP I guess. Its been ~2 years. I bought a used PC (my old blew up, power supply unit was too weak), osu! was still installed. Thats the way I got back to osu!.

It would be scary if peppy could give me my account back by just knowing my IP though...
Miunix

ExtraWub wrote:

It is not the same IP I guess. Its been ~2 years. I bought a used PC (my old blew up, power supply unit was too weak), osu! was still installed. Thats the way I got back to osu!.

It would be scary if peppy could give me my account back by just knowing my IP though...
I guess your right ._. But i guess you could give it a shot? .-.
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.