forum

Hey :'D I'm tanino <3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tanino
Hi everyone, I'm a bit new to osu, I know my account was made over a year ago but I didnt really play it was just to see what the game was but didn't like the regular osu! mode as I can't focus on it.. (I keep losing my cursor and failing even 2 star songs TT^TT) so after much much much begging from my friends (mostly Regnalade and dinidini4000) I decided to try Catch the Beat and make my debut on the forums which is why I'm here :'D

So I'm mostly here for tips on how to improve and ect.. I've only played CtB for about 4-5 days now.. Here's a recording of one of my plays, sadly I missed one fruit :c
I would like if some nice people would either PM me some tips for improving.. or they can reply here :'D

I'm strongly considering becoming a osu! supporter, I really like CtB, its fun and even if you fail its not as frustrating as the original osu! mode. <3

Pleasure to meet you all,
tanino

P.S: The skin I have is a custom skin based off Kou's Nekomimi skin modified by Regnalade to work for Catch the Beat. I will not be sharing the skin since I didn't get Kou's permission to use his/her skin to create this, though I do give credit to him/her for making such a great skin :D
Miunix
Welcome to osu! (lol)
And welcome to the forums :3

Tips for CtB:
- Dash using Mouse 1 or shift (You already know that right?
- Try playing from normal to hard then to insane, that's how i did it
- Try testing with Mods to see how good you are with mods

Feel free to contact me ingame if you want any tips about CtB. Since i play CtB around everyday lol
Added :3
Topic Starter
tanino
Thanks for the tips, its what I've been doing so far :'D
Just hit 1Kpp a bit earlier, glad to be in the top 15K rankings too but people keep telling me that CtB rankings are pretty unfair so idk about that lol
Raisha Millenia
welcome to osu!forums, tanino ~ :)
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.