forum

[duplicate] The S mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nutella
(Don't know if this has been requested before so apologize me if it did)

So you all know that the Sudden Death mod aka SD makes you only able to pass the beatmap if you don't miss a note and Perfect mod aka PF only lets you pass if you have 100%, so I was wondering about the S mod.
  1. A mod which only allows you to pass the beatmap if you have the chances to get an S on it, even if you have lower acc for it and you still had the chance to S it if you kept your accuracy high enough it would allow you to continue.
  2. Not having enough accuracy to get an S at the end, it would automatically show the fail screen like the SD mod or instant restart like the PF mod. Whether it be at the beginning, the middle or the end of a beatmap.
  3. (Optional) Ability to set the accuracy needed to pass the map and it must be above the minimum accuracy needed for an S (By [ Sylvia ] )
This mod is mainly for those who just hate to look at the accuracy mid-beatmap to check if they are able to have an S, like me.
Not an expert with programming so I don't know if this would be possible or take a lot to program.
deadbeat
sounds like selective mod
t/141061
Topic Starter
Nutella

deadbeat wrote:

sounds like selective mod
t/141061
In my opinion this request focuses more on the ability to get an S rather than choosing whether you want 100's/50's/misses. I'd say this request is more direct on that "option". You can call a duplicate and close this request if you choose to.
Yes I checked that there was something similar to this request but this one has more information about it.
deadbeat

-Sapphire wrote:

Ideas:
Dark Tux -
To add a preset limiting the rank to an S for that particular beatmap. Anything below that would force the player to restart the map.
it has been raised in the thread i linked :)
Topic Starter
Nutella

deadbeat wrote:

-Sapphire wrote:

Ideas:
Dark Tux -
To add a preset limiting the rank to an S for that particular beatmap. Anything below that would force the player to restart the map.
it has been raised in the thread i linked :)
Yes I did see that part but as I said before, this request aims more for said option while the thread that you linked aims more for a different option really. But oh well, who am I to argue with you. If you say its a duplicate I shall accept it.
Vuelo Eluko
it's rather strange to be going for S's on maps you're not even sure you can maintain above 92% acc on. i just go for better clears at that range, and dont go for S's until i can get like 96%-99% acc, i cant imagine getting no misses at 92% or even 93%.