forum

Kingdom Hearts fan here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lehux
(I'm sorry if my English is bad)

Hi everyone, my name is Daryl but you can call me Lehux if you want.

I found this forum/game when I found one of my schoolmates in school playing it, so when I give a try at this game it was really fun and I'm enjoying it, except that I keep getting D ranks and It's kinda hard for me to get a higher rank.

I'm 14 years old, a very shy person, One of my Favorites Video Games, Fanarts, Musics, Anime, and one of my Personal Favorite is Kingdom Hearts.

That's all I have to say everyone, and Hello to you everyone. :)

-Lehux
Kasdiel
Welcome!~

Everyone has a rocky start with osu!, just give it some time and you'll see really rapid improvement. I'm glad to see another KH fan, I can't wait for 3.. Just under a year left to wait (May 2015 if you didn't know.) Your English is quite good, too. c:

Nice to meet you.
Topic Starter
Lehux

Kasdiel wrote:

Welcome!~

Everyone has a rocky start with osu!, just give it some time and you'll see really rapid improvement. I'm glad to see another KH fan, I can't wait for 3.. Just under a year left to wait (May 2015 if you didn't know.) Your English is quite good, too. c:

Nice to meet you.
Thanks Kasdiel!~ I can't wait for KH3 too, even though I don't have a PS4 or an XBOXOne. But I can still watch gameplays on YouTube. :P
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the game AND the forums, Lehux \:D/ yay more kingdom heart fans <3

I'm waiting for KH3 too, but i'm too impatient ;_;
Topic Starter
Lehux

Gray Veyron wrote:

Welcome to the game AND the forums, Lehux \:D/ yay more kingdom heart fans <3

I'm waiting for KH3 too, but i'm too impatient ;_;
Thanks Gray!
Miunix
Welcome to he- i mean osu!
And welcome to the ug- i mean beautifull forums.
Vuelo Eluko
Welcome, keep in mind that a lot of beatmaps downloads have been taken down due to copyright recently, if you are unable to download a map you want on the osu! website, go here and use the searchbar at the top to find it instead.