silmarilen
i think 60 is pretty good
GoldenWolf
Anything over 60 is scrubland

0 is probably decent
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab
Well then i have TERRIBLY long way to go then. :<

EDIT: 60 is like +- 5 ms? that is really damn accurate.
AmaiHachimitsu
These people are trolling you.

My acc is relatively bad, but for you my UR would be a blessing. 100 or lower on singletapping maps and 140 or lower on streamy ones is okay.

Both without DT, because then UR gets increased by about 50%
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab
I Know lewa has about 70~ unstable rate on a good run. Well my accuracy is abysmal to begin with so my unstable rate even on a good run is still a disappointing 250. I recently started to relax always during a song because my hit meter always showed either too fast 300 or too fast 100 and almost never slow 100. I think this will help my consistency and accuracy since i will be able to not give a damn even if the map is hard (because i still tap to fast lulz).
My Angel Gordon
<100
GoldenWolf

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

These people are trolling you.
Of course we are. Unstable rate is only a number with no meaning behind it, just like how many pp you have.

What unstable rate is considered good is the one you want to consider good. lewa would probably find anything above 80 bad (and again, that depends on the map) while for someone else anything below 120 might be godly.
It's like asking what "level" is considered decent or at what rank you should be with X playcount etc... The question doesn't make sense and there are no definite answer for it, since it depends on your own expectations.

FlyingKebab wrote:

EDIT: 60 is like +- 5 ms? that is really damn accurate.
No it's not. There are no direct correlation between hit error and unstable rate, they're independent from each other.
Topic Starter
FlyingKebab
"The formula is essentially the standard deviation of your hit errors (in milliseconds) multiplied by 10."

I thinks its (+x ms - (-x ms))x10
GoldenWolf
What I meant by that is you can go -11 +3 or -4 +9 and you could get both the same unstable rate AND something very different (like 85 to 130)
You can't tell what hit error you should get with X unstable and vice-versa
(^Well you can always do the maths and get an expected result, but that's pretty useless)
cheezstik
How do I check my unstable rate? And I'm guessing that unstable rate is how early or late you are to press a note, even when it is a 300? I've seen it before while testing a beatmap while editing it, but is that the only way?
Loves

cheezstik wrote:

How do I check my unstable rate? And I'm guessing that unstable rate is how early or late you are to press a note, even when it is a 300? I've seen it before while testing a beatmap while editing it, but is that the only way?
Hover cursor over your accuracy graph after a game.

On topic, 100~ is pretty decent in my opinion, maybe 90ish on easier maps.
cheezstik

Loves wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

Hover cursor over your accuracy graph after a game.

On topic, 100~ is pretty decent in my opinion, maybe 90ish on easier maps.
Ah I see, thanks. This doesn't affect pp gain from a song right?
kisata

cheezstik wrote:

This doesn't affect pp gain from a song right?
It currently does not.
Loves

cheezstik wrote:

Ah I see, thanks. This doesn't affect pp gain from a song right?
No, i think the only use for it is to see how accurate you are beyond the hit error. Oh, and players below rank 50 use it as a scale to see who's truly the most accurate.
Rokusho
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1968447
I think it's pretty funny that this could happen too
GoldenWolf

trololol123 wrote:

the God
Genki1000

trololol123 wrote:

That reminds me of https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1968470

I'm pretty sure this map is just really mistimed though.
Zare
for me personally, anything below 100 is good. Which is is something I can only achieve on really straightforward maps and usually only with OD10 because low OD makes me sloppy, or so I feel ;w;
GoldenWolf

Genki1000 wrote:

That reminds me of https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1968470

I'm pretty sure this map is just really mistimed though.
It is, I don't remember by how much exactly but it's somewhere around +30/40ms
Soarezi
60 UR is insanely good rofl
Full Tablet

GoldenWolf wrote:

What I meant by that is you can go -11 +3 or -4 +9 and you could get both the same unstable rate AND something very different (like 85 to 130)
You can't tell what hit error you should get with X unstable and vice-versa
(^Well you can always do the maths and get an expected result, but that's pretty useless)
If the average hit error is 0, then the expected hit error (according to the normal model, and when the values come from a high amount of hits during the map) is equal to:
UR / (5 Sqrt[2 Pi]) = UR / 12.5331
Example: 60UR -> -4.79 +4.79

If the average hit error is μ (not equal to zero), then the expected hit errors are:
Negative:
Positive:
Example: 60UR and 5ms average hit error -> -3.36ms + 7.12ms

Those expressions can be used to estimate the average hit error based on the information shown in the results screen. A simple approximation of that value (good when the UR is not very low, and the average hit error is not too high, the ratio μ/UR must be close to zero), is: (A: Sum of the positive an negative hit errors)
μ = A / (2-4/Pi) = A * 1.37597
Examples:
-3.36ms + 7.12ms -> (-3.36+7.12)*1.37597 = 5.17ms average hit error.
-2.50ms + 24.58ms-> 30.4ms average hit error (25.727ms in a more accurate calculation considering an UR of 115.78, the difference is mainly because the average hit error was pretty high, and the UR was not too high).
Vuelo Eluko
for me, like sub 200
unko
anything below 150 (200 for doubletime) is pretty good imo
TheAverageLoser
Matutetute

Diashmond wrote:

Mine is like 220...but i FC 4*-4.5* maps with 95%-97% acc

so do i need to git gud or am i good enough?

you need to see the date of a thread before replying
vinnicci
Deva
2 years is a terrible unstable rate
Kayy
I got like 77 on a recent SS, but mostly I'm slightly above 100.
I consider anything below 100 to be a good UR.
czr
i dont think it matters ive been getting lots of S rank plays over 99 acc with like 260 UR lmao
N0thingSpecial
Personally anything under 130 is decent, for single tap heavy maps ~100 ur is decent, it starts to get good under 80 UR. Of course it also depend on the map, if you get 130 UR on Scarlet rose I would consider you a god
timemon
anything higher than 80 is mashing Kappa
connorr

unko wrote:

anything below 150 (200 for doubletime) is pretty good imo

same here lol
[AlphaCentauri]
nice necropost
wowcake
Please do not bump an old post next time (post that has no reply for more than 1 year), As they are considered as a "dead post"

Sugar_owo
they’re getting more popular these days..
rematyar
bruh