Thanks to TheKingHenry for donating this op. Check his queue.
Information Rules M4M BN Check
- I can do metadata and timing check, but for that you need to specify it in the request form (it is also possible I do these on normal mods if something catches my eye of course)
- All genres, drain times and difficulties are fine, but I'll pick first and foremost what I like myself (of course star ratings higher than my capabilities will limit the amount of gameplay feedback I can give in my mods)
- Post your requests when the queue is open, but keep in mind I'm the one choosing what I'll mod. The more there are not yet checked requests in the queue, the more competitors your request has. When queue is closed, do not post requests. Read my last post to know the status.
- osu!std only, except for metadata and timing checks
- Do not post same beatmap of yours twice
- If I modded your map, do not post another one the next cycle, be it the next day or week, let others have their chance too, post again after some time (this doesn't mean you can spam your maps frequently if I don't accept them either lol)
- If you're BN/QAT or I happen to know you have your own modding queue or are experienced regular at modding, your chances at getting NM are likely significantly lower. Since this whole system is give-and-take, unless you're new to it all, you shouldn't expect to get too much things for free without doing something in return. This isn't absolute rule obviously, but rather fundamental idea to live by, everyone will have times when they can't reciprocate due specific reasons.
- Should be obvious, but avoid asking for multiple different types of requests, you should have decided what to have and go with that. Just because you posted multiple possibilities doesn't mean you're more likely to sneak through.
- Use the form below for requests
- All normal rules apply to M4M
- In most cases, M4M is prioritized over NM.
- If not instructed otherwise, you mod first, but only after I have accepted your request
- If I can't find anything or not enough things to mod in your map and I like it, I might hit it with a star/hype
- Since it seems to be a thing with moddingv2 now, don't ask for Hype for Hype. I'll be the one to decide whether I hype a map or not and you should do it the same way.
- Always remind me if I owe you a mod but have forgotten to do it. I'll be doing the same for you.
- Pick a map to mod from here except if specifically instructed otherwise.
- All relevant rules apply
- This is only for those with unwavering confidence in their maps. This basically means I'll be checking briefly through the requests of this kind in this queue (if they interest me enough) and only accept if I think the map is ready with only some minor or no tweaks at all necessary. So if your map still has pending mods I won't be looking through it.
- Thus, NM only. This is supposed to be shortcut for the ready maps and I won't be properly modding them, so M4M won't be necessary. Like is mentioned in the rules about requesting multiple types holds especially true if you go and request for something like BN Check/M4M, just don't. Everyone of these will be treated as BN Checks.
- If you're looking for a BN but aren't sure if your map is properly ready or not, refer to the actual mod sections. Just because you didn't get your check through the BN Check doesn't mean you can't get nominated. Similarly, getting a check from BN Check doesn't necessarily guarantee you a nomination either if issues arise in the process. Refer to this in cases you'd be posting stuff like the above-mentioned "BN Check/M4M"
Type of request:
Amount of difficulties: