forum

Hi forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OneArmedScissor
To be honest I started playing osu! a year ago but I haven't really been active until this summer. I didn't even take a glance at the forum 'til yesterday.
So now: Hi, I'm OneArmedScissor, I love Tool and I collect energy drink cans.
Nathanael
Welcome to the forums. ;)
Speaking of energy drink cans, what do you do with them?
Topic Starter
OneArmedScissor

Nathanael wrote:

Ever since Dad looked at the Cat Eyes I was drinking and said "this one looks awesome, you should keep it", I buy every energy drink that I don't own yet. I put them on my shelves. Dad only installed the third shelf because the other two got full. Now the third one's full too so I keep the rest on the top of other pieces of furtniture where they unfortunately aren't that spectacular.
Not a smart or interesting hobby but we all need something to waste our time, money and health on, don't we? :D
Miunix
Welcome the forums o/
Gumpy
Hi to you to.
Nutella
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay my friend! :D
Kouya-
Welcome to the forums .

If you need any assistance, feel free to shoot a PM and I'll be glad to help .

elliwz

OneArmedScissor wrote:

Nathanael wrote:

Ever since Dad looked at the Cat Eyes I was drinking and said "this one looks awesome, you should keep it", I buy every energy drink that I don't own yet. I put them on my shelves. Dad only installed the third shelf because the other two got full. Now the third one's full too so I keep the rest on the top of other pieces of furtniture where they unfortunately aren't that spectacular.
Not a smart or interesting hobby but we all need something to waste our time, money and health on, don't we? :D
Lol omg i though i was the only one doing this!! xDD
Topic Starter
OneArmedScissor

elliwz wrote:

Lol omg i though i was the only one doing this!! xDD
I used to think that too, but later I had to realize that it's kinda a like a trend among the BMX subculture. The fact is a bit depressing that I share a hobby with the society of sixth graders from South Park while I don't consider myself as the part of that.
Anyways... May I ask how many cans you've got?
DothThouHoist
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice time! :)
And wow, nice hobby you got there! I also used to collect empty pepsi/coca cola cans...
But then i ended up recycling them anyways :cry:

Now i collect plastic bags... (Which is like.... Okay.... I guess....)
I store my plastic bags in other plastic bags, so it's like a huge plastic bag with babbies inside :P