forum

[invalid] Remove "weighted 0%" maps from Top Ranks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
I see no point of it being there.
- Marco -
it's not 0% but 0.xx%
Bara-
Yep
pp gets weighted with 0.xx percent
It can easily mean 0.48%
It gets rounded, for easier display
Itsudemoo
Still is kinda pointless those percentages
Let's take 0.48% you'd need 202 pp map to even gain a single pp at that rate
If wed go down to 0.20% you'd need a 500 pp map to even gain a single pp from it , it would be better if he'd just lower the rate of deficit and erase 0% maps altogether which also compliments you on doing harder maps more which is what people like more anyways
Bara-
Pp also goes from xxxx.yy with the xxxx beong shown
For example 1234.56 pp (shows 1235 pp)
Itsudemoo
Still , as I said if you just make it less steep you'll still be credited the lost low pp back with higher pp thus making no difference except for hiding scores the could ashame you nowadays no need to show such things
Miunix
I don't see any point in removing this?
No vote.
silmarilen
if anything i want all the scores to display again, not even fewer

- NekoBeat - wrote:

Nobody watches those things anyways.
speak for yourself
Miunix

silmarilen wrote:

if anything i want all the scores to display again, not even fewer

- NekoBeat - wrote:

Nobody watches those things anyways.
speak for yourself
Sorry sorry
I just happen to know people that don't watch the weighted thing and i though nobody watched that D: Sorry
Oinari-sama

Kuro Mana wrote:

Still , as I said if you just make it less steep you'll still be credited the lost low pp back with higher pp thus making no difference except for hiding scores the could ashame you nowadays no need to show such things
If you have opinions on how pp should work, post in t/181850 instead. This request is regarding the display only.

@OP: I don't see a point in removing the 0% comment. It shows that a record still counts, however small in proportion.

Denying this for now. Feel free to unmark this if a member of the team sees the need.
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Yay~

Good to know that it's more than just 0% and that there is 0.xx%...

Still...for first impressions, "66pp weighted 0% (wait...what?) *continues reading* => 0pp (wtf?)" so I thought it shouldn't be there...

Anyways, thanks for the info.
Bara-

NeVe12p4wNeD wrote:

Yay~

Good to know that it's more than just 0% and that there is 0.xx%...

Still...for first impressions, "66pp weighted 0% (wait...what?) *continues reading* => 0pp (wtf?)" so I thought it shouldn't be there...

Anyways, thanks for the info.
It can mean 66pp weighted 0.1% => 0,07pp