forum

[duplicate] Skipping in replays.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Fraudo
I think it would be a nice idea to be able to skip through a replay by clicking on the bar/pi graph on the top right.
Sea_Food

fdbxfrodo wrote:

I think it would be a nice idea to be able to skip through a replay by clicking on the bar/pi graph on the top right.
AFAIK that is not technicly possible because the replay file only contains the input the player had when he playd the map. The file does not tell the score or combo at every given time, the game must literally play the file in order to find out.

The only possible way would be to allow the replay to be played at higher than 2xspeed. For example if the replays could be played at 100x speed that would be almost same as skip.
NeVMiku

Sea_Food wrote:

fdbxfrodo wrote:

AFAIK that is not technicly possible because the replay file only contains the input the player had when he playd the map. The file does not tell the score or combo at every given time, the game must literally play the file in order to find out.

The only possible way would be to allow the replay to be played at higher than 2xspeed. For example if the replays could be played at 100x speed that would be almost same as skip.

If that is the case, I will to support it so bad ;w;
Oinari-sama
Continue at t/188918